• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Future-Past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

Just an idea of mine that just came to me a few seconds ago:
What if this whole video takes place in the future? That xehanort's heartless (Which from what i've seen never died or anything ) is the old man, and hes old cause of how many years went by, before hand I think he might have killed or gotten rid of Riku, Mikey and Sora and he got their keyblades and form it into one (Keyblade he has now) and that BHS soilder might be a new form of Sora since he was destroyed or something, not really his nobody but something close and now these knights and many before them are fighting xehanort's heartless with their own keyblades and made a huge keyblade war. Then the Mikey at the end is the "past" part, maybe he traveled from the past to try to make some changes. He has the star seeker cause he couldn't bring his keyblade to the future time (which is weird cause Sora was able to in the knight fight ) and then after whatever happened in that event Mikey sent a new message to the gang on Destiny islands in a bottle at the end of KH2?

So yeah, whatcha guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back