• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Futurama

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOUD598

Well if you have watched futurama then you know what it is about.....
i'm fry!

chad

Bronze Member
and post deleted after all this time

Last edited:

CLOUD598

well i guess we better start because well...no one else wants to start.

"hey bender throw me a beer would ya?"
*pulls out a gun and accidentally shot and almost shot bender in the head.*

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zoidberg walks into the room and says, "Hello good friends! It's your good friend Dr. Zoidber......" He looks at the piles of beer cans, "Hooray! You left all the cans for me to eat!" *Starts trying to eat the cans*

chad

Bronze Member
((you know i find it hard to beleive that fry would do that with a gun meh))

"ooh, all my circuits is on)) said bender as he stopped flicknig through channels

((i haven't watched futurama in a while, so i'll try and get bedner's personality close to what it is))

mat

I'll be Profesor Fransworth

*Prof walks in the room* "Good news everyone! I'm joining you on your next mission. We have to deliver a crate of thermal underwear to the Blazeothians living on the sun!"

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
ooc: Zoidberg says Hurray. The profesor says Hazza...

Shut up Zoidberg! "said Leela" Nobody ever said you could go.

mat

"Oh dont worry!" Farnsworth stated. "I've got my own prototype thermal suits that haven't been tested. And we need Zoidberg on this mission. He can eat the melted thermal suits....."
Before anyone could react, he said "Off we go!" and walked over to the ship....

chad

Bronze Member
"well i'm a robot so your not getting me to go where i can melt" said bender as he lit a cigarette he then noticed the can opener used to open cans for nibbler "actually i'll come i'm not staying here with that! it took my ancesotr and it wants to kill me too" exclaimed bender.

mat

"Splendid! Now we must train for the intense heat of the sun, even with the suits on.

*Profesor goes round one at a time, strapping a boiler onto their backs, then strapping one to himself. He falls down of the wieght of it. He sticks his hand up in the air.*
"Huzzah! Success!"

mat

"Oh yes, thats right, your weapons. Did I mention that the Blazeothians are a bunch of bloodthirsty canibals? Oh well." the profesor said, while handing out plasma shotguns....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back