• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

funny or afensive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

funny or not

• i find this hell funny

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • this is so efensive

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • whats PMS

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • i realy dont mind

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Re: funny or afensive? <-(offensive)

Final Fantasy said:
i found this video on youtube but i dont know if its funny of adfensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAO0cZShAk0&search=kingdom hearts spoof

This video is ancient, yet still funny all the same. Plus as a little correction, since you DID comment that you're not "in school" the word for future reference is "offensive" and not afensive, or efensive, yet good try. Anyway like I said before, every link to these Kingdom Hearts Spoof videos have grown very old with time, yet it's nice to know that at least someone bothered bringing the topic back up in a thread.

+ Speaking of which-I personally do NOT find this video, along with it's series offensive at all. The videos were just filmed by a group of teenagers who felt that they needed to liven up their own version of the KH series for some entertainment. However, I guess I can understand how/& possibly why people WOULD look at them acting out the different roles, and adding their own little dare I say twists and turns to make them seem more interesting as offensive-So no hate or criticism towards them.

Again, that was a pretty refreshing find Fantasy, so I thank you.

+ Remember that a little thing called "spell check" never hurts every once in awhile if you want your posts to be clearer and easier to understand so some people can start taking you a little more seriously, okay?

Alright, this Beau's done.

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

bluwingangel

I don't give a damn; I don't give a hoot, if KH spoofs are offensive as long as they don't make fun of me! Oh, and I'm a girl (Of course, you can tell because of my sig) and I found that damn funny! Also, to clarify what PMS means (If someone already clarified it... ignore that!) Premenstrual Stress Syndrome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back