• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Funny*check dis out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

X_X The fat guy scares me. The name of the song is Dragnoste Din Tei (I think), and I think its german. Or something. Like that.

X_X The fat guy still scares me.

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
*lol* brilliant...!

its definetly not german, because if it was i would understand it(but i forgot what language it was).
But the song has been on the radios in Germany way to often, and yupp, it's called Dragostea Din Tei, i think this version is by O-zone, but they in another one by Haiducii....

but the fat guy was realy scary,...but funny too

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
... that looks just like me (like 2-5 years in future) and those other people look like my frends and that cop at the begining looks like my wood shop teacher and that room in the background looks justlike my room and replace the glass cage or box in background with gerbil cage oh my god im sending messeges to myself from the future

Arian

MOMMIE that fat person scares me .......... *Hides*

Funny, but Freakay

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
that is genius!!!!! a fatass, sitting on his ass still dancing to a song, oh i have to show this friends at school!!! i pat whoever did this on the back, this is gold!!!!!

i can't stop laughing

kadaj

that was great could u ask were your friends got it.I think i'm going to watch it another time!!!why is every body afraid of the fat guy singing i thought it was awsome.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
That song was REALLY popular in the summer. Thank god its over. That song is STUPID. Do you know what it is saying? If you did, you'd agree. The music video for it stupid as well. And then some lady went and tried to remake the song. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back