• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funniest thing happened to me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
^ it depends

if you've never used him before, he will definitely come. if you've used him once, your chances are 75%, if you use him again, your chances become 50%, and it stays that way forever xD

So, i take it we must use him wisely then, and try not to die. lol

Dr. Stoopid

Speaking of funny things and glitches, around the fourth time I tried to fight sephiroth (I did eventually beat him at level 84) I must have skipped the cutscene too quickly and the battle started with no music. Sure the sound effects were pumped up, but I let him kill me cuz it just didn't feel right.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Dr. Stoopid said:
Speaking of funny things and glitches, around the fourth time I tried to fight sephiroth (I did eventually beat him at level 84) I must have skipped the cutscene too quickly and the battle started with no music. Sure the sound effects were pumped up, but I let him kill me cuz it just didn't feel right.

I would have done the same thing. lol

Dr. Stoopid

Yep, my mickey revived sora with just one drive bar when his health was reduced to 1 by a second chance effect during Xaldin fight, twice. (only cuz I got anti twice, driving against the order XIII never works for me)

kh_pro

t i beat xaldin my first try and mickey never came help me either.

ninja-for-hire

its suppose to happen its not a glitch and xaldin wanst that hard if you kno how to use reaction commands i beat him with out losein sora once

wienerx

Has anyone found that there is something "different" at the end if you play the game without dying, or dying a few times, or a lot? Feel free to pm me if you dont wanna make a spoiler

E

Eclipse

pwns is like owned you, like beat you badly

he pwns, she pwns, we pwn, they pwn

i pwnd you at kh2, i pwnd xaldin, a.k.a. i beat the sh*t out of them

hope you enjoyed your english lesson ^_^

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Rick Mulluns said:
Ok, i was fighting Xaldin yest a few minutes ago, and i died. So, Mickey comes and gets owned by Xaldin too, but Sora comes back. The same thing happened THREE times in a row. Yep, Mickey came 4 times in one battle, and i didnt have to restart once.

Weird, aint it?

WOW That is so funny how you told that little story....I forgot to laugh. Anyways, I only used King Mickey and that was against Xaldin. I finished him off once Sora was revived. I can't believe you lost..how can you lose like that? I don't think it's weird...

Dr. Stoopid

klaivethesecond said:
whats pwns stand for?

Yep TSK's "english" lesson got ya covered there. I believed it was derived from online gamers mispelling "owned" on several occasions because the P and O are next to eachother.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok everyone, this is supposed to happen. It says in the guide that if u "dont give up" he will help u. It came out each time i fought him, but i beat him my second try, if i had lost and lost again and again mayb mickey would stop coming, iuno. But Xaldin is a b*&^# to fight, the hardest boss i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back