• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

frustration at the lack of commands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Abilities have to repeat because they stats boosts are only active as long as they are in your party. If you decide to switch them, there has to be another way to get those stat boosts through other DE. I would have liked it if they made some minor loopholes though, like if you made a better version of a DE you already have, the ability links carry over.

I wasn't talking about abilities, I was talking about commands. I saw like 5 dream eaters that unlock zero gravira. I just wish there were more commands than there currently are.

Graficcha

I wasn't talking about abilities, I was talking about commands. I saw like 5 dream eaters that unlock zero gravira. I just wish there were more commands than there currently are.

I suppose that allows players to stick with a few dream eaters to fully unlock while having others just there to mooch abilities and commands from without needing to 'complete' their boards. I know those two stuffed turkeys that required items but delightfully few link points I only kept around long enough until I had everything they had to offer and then kicked their bums back to the bench, and several other ones I used for a while to complete about 40% of their paths for, not even bothering to spend 600LP to get commands I already possessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back