• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fruits basket fan club!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine'- kairi

ok this is for all ppl who watch the show or are reading the novels!!! im doing both! im year of the monkey when i found out i was like i just realized how much im like ritzu at least i think thats the guys name who is the year of the monky. but anyways anyone can join!!! so feel free to blab about how hot u think yuki or kyo are!

namine'- kairi

i had the sixth nove l( it has momiji on the cover in girls uniform for school ) in my p.e class and hes like y does that girl has short hair and i was like thats a guy! he was all like ewww hes a transvestite!! i was like u damn ass bitch momiji is awsome and he just think he loks better in the girls uniform than the guys!! i was so ready to pick up my bider and freakin hit him up the side of his head!!! so i own momiji!!!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Ooo!!!! I wanna join!!!

I LOVE FB <3 ALOT!!!!!
I'm still reading the manga but I watched some of the anime. The anime is really funny but I think the manga holds MORE emotion into the story(which I like the manga better^^)

I was born in the year the...the....SHEEP!!!!!Argh!!! And I don't even like Hiro at all!!!!! XD But my fav characters are Kyo,Haru & Shigure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back