• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Frost Works

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

darkriku14

beginning and end
lol

anyhoo, i made this really weird sig...it came out...odd o_O

stepintothedark.png

i was going for purple fire..like you know darkness, but it came out...weird to me o_O

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Don't brush half of the sig if you want to make a fire, just brush around riku, anyway, it's just that there is too much space left. But it's still nice.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
How come Utada is becoming a style? Everyone is doing one o.o
So, text seems a bit out of place the stock is blended well, and it doesn't seem it's lost quality, you could make the butterfly stand out more witha outer glow. Lovely colours. I'm fed up of giving a rate out of ten cause I always end up giving eight lol.

darkriku14

beginning and end
they're really cool lavanda.

and yeah, a lot of ppl are doing Utada sigs @_@

darkriku14

beginning and end
nice TH, i dont like the text on the first one, but that's the only problem. the 2nd one is really cool, i like the line...things...yeah...lol

my newest sig

IceDragon.png

this...took...so long @_@

lavanda94

On a Gondola
I saw that dragon somewhere o.o Anyway, I love it, It's Icy! How come you cut so well?

TH:
The first oneis really nice but as DR said I'm not too fond of the text, the Stock seems to bright and contrasted. Just put the text somewhere else.
The second one,
I'm not a big fan of alot of text, there is too much.
You are greatly improving, you use lovely soft colours.

By the way, I'll try and make more comics and such.

Back