• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► friendzone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
10993527_709199255863329_1071121468778203743_o.jpg

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Try to avoid double-posting, if possible. That aside, I really don't feel there's much else to add here. It's becoming a bit bloggy in both of your threads (Which I really feel just constituted one post in this section), so I'm going to close this thread. If you feel you still need help or anything, feel free to post in the other, but as I highlighted in the other post,

Stressing? Have you been rejected? Do you have trouble talking to people? What's on your mind? Share some of your problems with us and we'll try helping you out. This is not your blog.

so try not to just make these threads an update-to-update post on how things are going. It doesn't particularly seem like there's much anybody can add at this point anyways, so with all of these things said, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back