• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fourth Skill

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

(Real me) So, you've all used those powerful (costy) Fourth Skill attacks. You've used Ragnorak, Ars Arcanum, Trinity Limit, Sonic Blade, and Strike Raid. The animations for those attacks are really well done. Look at the KH2 videos. Almost every attack Sora did is crazy and especially when he has undergone Valor form. So, I still see four slots on the Command list and the fourth is empty as before. I'm not too familiar with the new controls for KH2 but (considering Sora isn't in Valor form), how will Sora's fourth command attack look like if all his attacks are already so powerful? (>.>)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
im thinking that that fourth bar is used for the co-op attacks we have seen woth mulan and Auron. yeah i remember seeing it in a video where it said in the fourth box Bushido which is Sora and Auron's co-op attack so im pretty sure i am right.

Counterpart

yea in certain battle menus...KHII has menu's u can switch to during battle with a simple tap of the directional buttons left or right.There's the standard one like the first game..Attack,Magic,potions and the skills at the bottom...then there is the fusion menu to transform to the forms Valor,the blue one(and if there is others)...all the menu's ahve magic and the pots and the skills at the bottom but u have to switch to do certain things.How do I know this?Watch the Long Gameplay Video from E3Coverage.com in the Videos section...and pay close attention when the guy from Enix playing the game talks about the attacks and menus!!!

beastin4kh2

UnkownSora21 said:
im thinking that that fourth bar is used for the co-op attacks we have seen woth mulan and Auron. yeah i remember seeing it in a video where it said in the fourth box Bushido which is Sora and Auron's co-op attack so im pretty sure i am right.

yea I think so too

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i thought i heard that all of sora's normal attack combos won't be be the same thing over and over again in kh1. instead, in kh2, sora will do a different combo each time, and i bet these combos look cool even though they are normal combos. (by normal combos i mean like pressing X,X,X,X on ur controller in kh1) i also agree that the 4th box will be used for co-op attacks or fusion

slimjim

I heard there is actually a good use for the triangle button. That's going to use your magic bar, and perform some sick moves. I did see a move performed to Cerberus, were he sticks the keyblade in the center heads mouth and does something crazy. The triangle button also lets you do a double duo attack as seen with Auron. So i think there are going to be a wide variety of moves, not just 4.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, the moves are going to be awsome, but I think there will be special moves depending on the costume (Spin thing in the blue one). But I have a question about this valor form, is it actually the Red one (I thought that was Brave form), because a lot of people seem to be saying that, but I thought I read somewhere that it was a fusion of Sora and Auron... Could someone help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back