• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fourth person in Deep Dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi_Shock

Um...not to sound dumb, but where are you seeing the heartless symbol? Im pretty sure its Roxas, and he isnt a heartless.

sora4ever

Um...not to sound dumb, but where are you seeing the heartless symbol? Im pretty sure its Roxas, and he isnt a heartless.

On the first pic posted on this forum.. it's of the glowing eyed guy coming out of the rock, on his chest is the heartless symbol, it's white.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i say its just roxas. thats all im gonna say...

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I'm 'bout 99% sure it's Roxas. The Heartless symbol appearance was a later discarded concept as it doesn't appear during the same scene in the actual game. When the scene is played the 2nd time, Roxas's voice is heard. There is the extremely slim 1% chance that it's Ven only because Xemnas says, "He looks alot like you." and I don't really think Sora and Roxas look a whole lot like eachother.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
That is an interesting point, consider that we have a cutscene where "roxas" meets Xemnas for the first time, and Xemnas gives him the name Roxas....

Now we have another scene, where Xemnas tells Roxas "i've been to see him, he looks a lot like you." And roxas asks him "who are you?"

Why does Roxas ask Xemnas this question only now?

My theory is that the Roxas on the dark beach, and the roxas in Twilight Town are two very different individuals. Why else would Nomura hide this cutscene until final mix +'s release? it so happens that oth of them lost their memories, and it so happens both look the same. Could we have confused one of these two with hte other? Is one ROXAS and another VEN?

Bryantjj

Well, people, let's just establish this one fact: XEMNAS WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT VEN WHEN HE SAID "HE LOOKS ALOT LIKE YOU"!!!!! I'm sorry but we should really get past that point by now. He went to see Sora, talked and fought him and then returned to Roxas.
Okay, I checked it and the Heartless symbol was indeed cut out, as was the glowing eyed guy. So I guess there's no longer anything to discuss.... Though it would've been interesting to see Nomura's plan with the glowing eyed guy.

Oh, btw, Roxas and Sora don't look alot like each other, but there are still some similarities. The fact that they don't look alot like eachother was because he is an unstable Nobody just like Namine.

Xehanort: 17

That symbol is the emblem in Hollow Bastion If you all remember. It looks like the heartless and Nobody symbol fused together.

Ooh yeah, the glowing eye guy is Roxas. Or it could be someone else???

Squall

The guy who was coming from the dark place was Roxas and I guess the one who was sittin on the rock was Riku.The heartless sign,never noticed it,I wonder what it symbolizes.

sora4ever

Oh my goodness! I have had an epifany!! I wanted to kick myself for not thinking about this earlier!!! Ok... I'll try to make sense of this...

Alright... get the video of KH2 FM Secret ending in your head... ok... remember the part where Ven is being held by the head by UEM? (Of course you do! Most memorable part of the vid! lol) Ok... well when the UEM freezes Ven, he first sends a black mist through him... if you can't remember, go to youtube and watch it again, he sends a black mist through Ven, then freezes him. I have a theory about what happened at this point... When UEM sent the black mist through Ven, he was removing Ven's heart, which he used in the next shot of him to summon Kingdom Hearts (This explains why his Keyblade was able to shatter, and explains why UEM suddenly has something in his hand... Which if you continuously push the pause button so that the scene progresses EXTREMELY slow, you can see when he holds it up, that it looks like a heart. This is what I think happened at that point.) This will all have relevance in just a second, I promise.

OK.. now what ALWAYS happens when someone loses their heart?!?!?!

THEY BECOME A HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!

This makes EVERYTHING fit! The heartless symbol on the glowing-eyed guy, his eyes glowing like heartless eyes, him looking like Roxas/Sora, him being able to use portals of darkness, and all that good stuff!

Dittmann

Oh my goodness! I have had an epifany!! I wanted to kick myself for not thinking about this earlier!!! Ok... I'll try to make sense of this...

Alright... get the video of KH2 FM Secret ending in your head... ok... remember the part where Ven is being held by the head by UEM? (Of course you do! Most memorable part of the vid! lol) Ok... well when the UEM freezes Ven, he first sends a black mist through him... if you can't remember, go to youtube and watch it again, he sends a black mist through Ven, then freezes him. I have a theory about what happened at this point... When UEM sent the black mist through Ven, he was removing Ven's heart, which he used in the next shot of him to summon Kingdom Hearts (This explains why his Keyblade was able to shatter, and explains why UEM suddenly has something in his hand... Which if you continuously push the pause button so that the scene progresses EXTREMELY slow, you can see when he holds it up, that it looks like a heart. This is what I think happened at that point.) This will all have relevance in just a second, I promise.

OK.. now what ALWAYS happens when someone loses their heart?!?!?!

THEY BECOME A HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!

This makes EVERYTHING fit! The heartless symbol on the glowing-eyed guy, his eyes glowing like heartless eyes, him looking like Roxas/Sora, him being able to use portals of darkness, and all that good stuff!

ok this sort of makes sense and sort of doesnt
1. isnt the kh2 final mix+ set in like along ass time ago
2. we already established that its roxas comin out of the rock
3. doesnt it take a whole lot of hearts to summon kh instead of just one
4. arent the keyblades the soldiers use fake cause they have no keychain

Marluxia #11

I think that character is either ansem the heartless (his eyes were yellow) or xehanort( i think his eyes were yellow.)

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
wait wait wait.

we all know that the "unknown" that came out of the rock was roxas (hehe. rock-sas..came out of the rock) and then roxas was also the "dual weilding keybearer"
riku was the "blindfolded unknown"
and xehanort is the "sitting unknown"

so technically there's only 3 "unknowns"

and then that dd trailer is a concept trailer
they didn't even think about making a second game when that came out.
they used the "trailer" to make the game not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back