• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forum Game: People's Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I saw this game on http://www.ffinsider.net/ and it worked out very well. So here are the rules to start with: From the "Final Fantasy" cast on Kingdom Hearts, pick your top three favorites (if I have missed a character you may add him/her) And once every week, I will tally the scores and cut the least two voted out until we have the "Winner" of the People's Tournament (meaning they are the absolute best in the game) NOTE: No disney characters will be added due to various amounts of them, so please, NO disney characters. This is from ALL KH games, vote now and Enjoy!

The List:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Wakka
Selphie
Tidus
Cid
Moogles
Leon (aka Squall)
Yuffie
Aerith (aka Aeris)
Cloud
Sephiroth
Ansem
Axel
Namine
Larxene
Vexen
Marluxia
Lexaeus
Zexion
Roxas
Hayner
Pence
Olette
Fuu
Seifer
Rai
Vivi
Setzer
Auron
Demyx
Rikku
Yuna
Paine
Xaldin
Tifa
Xigbar
Luxord
Saix
Xemnas

I will tally scores one week from now, so be sure to report back and revote or change votes for ur favorite to win!

:nahnah:

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok well, i decided to just go ahead and cut out all the people who were not voted for due to a lack of interest in the game. So were going to just speed things up and have everyone vote for there two favorites, until next week were more will be cut. Depending on interest in the game, i will decide how many cuts will be made next week. So please, vote and get people to vote as well. Thanx

List:
Sora
Riku
Sephiroth
Squall
Cloud
Axel
Demyx
Zexion
Roxas
Vivi
Auron
Xemnas
Larxene
Kairi

Hybrid Unknown

alright i was wondering if this was going to continue or not...glad your keeping up with it...anyway my choices this week are...Axel and Zexion

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
cool,ok erm my to p three are
1roxas(i can relate to him)
2axel(i <3333 fire,plus hes awesome)
3kairi(4 words describe her:hotter than 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 suns)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back