• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forms Questions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Does anyone have any pics of the drive forms and also how do you levlel up Master Form and Final Form. I just got final form fighting Sa'I'x and I was wonder if I got it because I had Oblivion in normal form and Oathkeeper Master Form.

Haruko

This should be in members helping members but anyway.
You Level up Master form be collecting the drive orbs well you are in mast form. To Level up Final form you have to kill only nobodies because heartless doesn't count, you have to be in final form too.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Final Form is white. It moves incredibly fast and your drive selection menu should say Final in it if you got it. Final you have to kill Nobodies. I personally leveled up at TWTNW in the areas right before the Altar of Naught. Master, you have to collect the yellow drive orbs. Big ones equal 1 exp and big ones equal 3. This is explained in the status menu if you go over the Experience counter. I leveled up Master at Land of Dragons in the Antechamber which is before the Throne Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back