• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forest Of A Thousand Nights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Storyline:Once upon a time there was a mystic forest that granted a person wish true.The forest was used by many people but then evil doers found out about it nd the evilest of all of them,Alexandros wished that the world was his and noone can ever make a wish in that forest again.He made so the next group of people who go there will live in a new dream world.So unlikey are heros go into ths forest next and fall into a deep sleep in the forest.Now they are locked in dreamworld.They got to find a way out and destroy Alexandros.

Rules:
This is in times when swords,daggers and other weapons so no guns.
Must be over 14 in age in Rp profile.
You can dual weild.
No clothes that are in present times.

Template:
Name:
Weapon(s):
Bio:
Personality:

My Template:
Name:Kalas
Apperance:
flik.gif

Weapons:Two swords
Bio:His past was eridicated by a wish someone made in the forest.Kalas still doesnt know who did it,but he other purpose was to find out who did it.
Personality:Quiet,Slient,Non-Talkive.Because of hispast being gone he really has been a sad guy.But hes happy and good to his friends.

ooc:Well thats it and please join.

Name: Alexia Vetra
Apperance:
agfnkl.bmp

Weapon(s): 2 swords, silver spear
Bio: Someone in the forest wished something that had made her family dissapear. She doesnt know who, or why, or why it didnt affect her. She looks for her family, until she decides to look for Alexandros. She is somehow related to him...yet she doesnt remember
Personality: Shy, and quiet..mysterious in her own way, yet kind to others

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Genji Izumi
Apperance: Blonde "crew cut" hair, gray eyes, wears a yellow tunic and pants, with a gray traveler's cloak.
Weapon(s): A magic staff that can turn into a spear. It is called Tornado.
Bio: Part of a group of mage-warriors that are (mostly) all-around good guys. Doesn't tell anything more than that.
Personality: "I'm no hero, so that's why I'm given the world saving jobs." Typical anti-hero that doesn't let anyone get in the way of his missions, whether they be on his side or not. He's a "cold fish" that doesn't give much of a chance to let people know him.

ooc:Thanks for joining..i though i would have to bump this.Btw Lady Alexielle im probably going to make another beyblader rp when i have the time lol.We'll start in 15 min.

ooc:Okeys,we will start now anyone can join but you must write you walked in the forest.And for the people who joined already we are already int he deep sleep.
Kalas:Huh?Where are we???First i remember walking in the forest and poof im here.Alexia,Genji you here too?*Then he just waits for an answer from them.*

Kalas:*Hears Alexia's Voice and starts running.*Alextia are you here?.*Starts running some more and sees her looking staggered.Are you okay?

She looked at Kalas...she closed her eyes, when she opened them her vision was clear..she stood up and nodded..

Alexia: "yeah...where are we?"

Shadic the Hedgehog

Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Hmph. I think that it has something to do with whoever last made a wish in the forest. After all, we simply walked in and ended up here," Genji waved his hand. "And I believe I told you never to call me by my first name. You shall address me as Izumi-sama, General Izumi, Izumi, or sir. Got that?" Genji put his hand on the staff sheathed on his back.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
(room for me to join?)

Name: Kali
Apperance:
asheandvaan2mb.jpg

obviously the girl :p
Weapon(s): hidden daggers, and two wrist daggers(like Rikkus from Final Fantasy)
Bio: She has always lived a life of happiness. But her life suddenlly took a turn for the worse and her home was burned down in a unstoppable fire. She lost all her family and her horses she raised herself and had a connection with. Everything was gone.
Personality: She always keeps a positive aditude for everything no matter how bad the situation.

ooc:yep.
Kalas:I dont have have a freakin clue.Do you remember the forest we wnt to.We have to be there or we got jumped by angry wood trolls...just kidding but i dont know.

Alexia: "ok.."

she looked around, fear in her eyes...everything that had happened had to do with that forest...the key to everything...the forest...

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
(yay!)
Kali, hearing voices, found herself behind a tree looking at a group of other people. So she wasn't the only one stuck in a dreamlike state. She sighed with relief but continued to watch them but not show herself.

Kalas:Well were in the middle of nowhere.We gotta start somewhere..we have no food,shelter.So we couuld
A.Bulid a camp here.
B.Look for a nerby Town

Alexia: "I go for B...we dont really have anything to start a camp..and we dont know what things could be hiding here.."

she said looking at the top of the trees..this cant be good....

ooc:KWB thats your moment right there.
Kalas:Ok lets head out in the nexts 5 minues.I need to rest for a second.PLus lets try to find some fruit or food to eat while we are traveling.We have to keep eating or were going to get weaker and stay eat forever

Alexia: " i know..lets just keep moving..this place really freaks me out..."

she said as she put her arms around her, and moved, as if she were cold...

Kalas walking down the trees and bushes and poison ivy.Looking very creepy."Ok we have to find a town."As he looking at all the animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back