• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► For Riku Fans...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paine_Agony_Hurt

Well I hope all of you like my story... it's mostly for all those Riku Fans... and... well here it is... and I originally posted this on quizilla... so this is why it says 'you' instead of being in 3rd person.... hehe... btw... my sn is Soulfulove on quizilla... so you can read them in advance over there...

Your name is Aura. You came to the Destiny Islands with Riku. (Background info: Yes, Sora finds Riku, defeats evil, and returns home. You came along with Riku seeing as your world that you lived in had gotten destroyed. Therefore, you had no home. More like he allowed you to come along, though he never objected to it in the first place.) You have long ivory hair that reaches your lower back. Your eyes are a beautiful ashy brown color and your thin lips seem to have no color to them at all. Might I add you have a HOT body that most guys would drool over! Anyway… It’s two years later and Sora’s 16, Riku’s 17, and Kairi’s also 16. (You’re sixteen too!) They go to school in the newly improved island school, as do you. In the past 2 years, the island has changed significantly. Things are built better, and on the other side of the island, it seems like a normal town. Anyway… ON WITH THE STORY THING!!!!!!!

You walked along the shore, admiring the crystal clear water, when you felt a hand grab your shoulder. You spun around to face Riku’s smiling face. Alarmed, you said, "Don’t scare me like that!" He grinned. "Heh, sorry." Riku had changed in the past two years. His hair was longer and now reached slightly past his shoulder blades, but his face was still the same. His wardrobe had changed also. He now went for the skater look and wore a yellow jacket with short sleeves, embroidered with dark blue. It was left unzipped and underneath was a black shirt with a picture of an angel descending into heaven on it. He had baggy khaki pants that were ripped off at his knee and had, hanging down from the pockets, black chains. He had been working out and he was now VERY muscular. His feet remained bare. "Just don’t do it again." You replied to his earlier statement. You turned around and continued walking down the shore, looking up at the full moon. Riku caught up to your fast pace. " Well… I wanted to know what you were doing here, so late in the night." "Just taking a walk." You replied plainly without looking at him. "May I join you?" He asked, eagerly. "I guess…" You walked with him in complete silence. You didn’t even look at him. He somehow seemed to bother you, slightly. After a while, Riku broke the silence. "What’s the matter?" "Just… thinking." You replied with a sigh. "About what?" "My world." You looked down at your feet. "You know… I always wanted to explore other worlds, then I finally got my wish. But then… I realized, that you can get really home sick when you’re away for an immense amount of time." Hearing this made you sadder. "Yeah…" You sighed heavily. "Hey…" Riku started. He put an arm around you, which made your eyes widen. You never had anyone do that before… "I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said that." "It’s alright." You said, sadly. You knew he meant well, but it sure as heck wasn’t making you feel any better. He stopped you from walking and turned you so that you were facing each other. He was quite taller than you were. "Look, I’ll find a way to make it up to you tomorrow." He said. You nodded, gravely. It still wasn’t making you feel better. All you wanted was a home. You felt your eyes glaze over with wetness and almost started crying. He saw the saddened look on your face and tilted his head slightly. You knew this was coming…so you closed your eyes, awaiting your kiss. As your lips neared his, only inches away, you heard the sound of Riku’s mom, calling him for dinner. "Riku!" He pulled away from you slightly and you opened your eyes to find his staring into yours. He looked down "Well… I’ve got to go." "Don’t forget your promise." You said, softly. "I won’t." He smiled, then ran off to his house. You sighed, and looked back at the moon. You felt funny… but you couldn’t really tell why…

~~~~The Next Morning~~~~ You awoke to the blinding rays of the sun, beating down on your pale face. You stirred and sat up. You were in your white colored room of your foster parents’ house. At least you had somewhat of a home… though it wasn’t the same… You rubbed your eyes then slung your feet over the edge of your bed. "Damn sun." You thought. You looked over to the clock on your bedside table and saw it was 7:00. School would start in an hour, so that gave you plenty of time to kill. "Great…" You stood up, making your plain white nightgown fall to your ankles, then groggily walked to the window. You rubbed your eyes then looked at the seascape that you called your backyard. The water was a bluish orange color from the morning sun and there was a slight breeze, making small waves. You took a deep breath, letting the scent of the clear fresh water fill your nostrils. The sweet sounds of the seagulls squawking made you smile slightly. Most kids would kill to have such a beautiful scene right in their backyard; but then again, to you it was nothing special. You tore your eyes away from your window and drunkenly made your way to the bathroom. Leaving the door open, you slipped the white gown off of your body and stepped into the shower. You turned the knob and felt the warm water caress your skin and you sighed as you rinsed yourself off. You finally tore yourself away from the relaxing shower and stepped out, pulling the curtain aside of you. Your eyes darted to your window and you screamed, jumping back behind the curtain for safety. There on your window sill was…

WELL THAT'S IT! hoped you liked it... PM me for more ideas once I like... get on with the 2nd one... cause I already have that typed... but I need to type the third one... so PM me and I'll send you the next thing in the series... or I'll just post it on here.. I dunno. WEll I hoped you liked it....

rikuluver64

Website
www.myspace.com
hey paine agony hurt! i liked ur story bout riku!!! im in love with him! hes such a hottie! update the rest of ur story! OK! 4 those of u who r riku fans who havent read it yt, read it now!LOL

Your name is Aura. You came to the Destiny Islands with Riku. (Background info: Yes, Sora finds Riku, defeats evil, and returns home. You came along with Riku seeing as your world that you lived in had gotten destroyed. Therefore, you had no home. More like he allowed you to come along, though he never objected to it in the first place.) You have long ivory hair that reaches your lower back. Your eyes are a beautiful ashy brown color and your thin lips seem to have no color to them at all. Might I add you have a HOT body that most guys would drool over! Anyway… It’s two years later and Sora’s 16, Riku’s 17, and Kairi’s also 16. (You’re sixteen too!) They go to school in the newly improved island school, as do you. In the past 2 years, the island has changed significantly. Things are built better, and on the other side of the island, it seems like a normal town. Anyway… ON WITH THE STORY THING!!!!!!!

You walked along the shore, admiring the crystal clear water, when you felt a hand grab your shoulder. You spun around to face Riku’s smiling face. Alarmed, you said, "Don’t scare me like that!" He grinned. "Heh, sorry." Riku had changed in the past two years. His hair was longer and now reached slightly past his shoulder blades, but his face was still the same. His wardrobe had changed also. He now went for the skater look and wore a yellow jacket with short sleeves, embroidered with dark blue. It was left unzipped and underneath was a black shirt with a picture of an angel descending into heaven on it. He had baggy khaki pants that were ripped off at his knee and had, hanging down from the pockets, black chains. He had been working out and he was now VERY muscular. His feet remained bare. "Just don’t do it again." You replied to his earlier statement. You turned around and continued walking down the shore, looking up at the full moon. Riku caught up to your fast pace. " Well… I wanted to know what you were doing here, so late in the night." "Just taking a walk." You replied plainly without looking at him. "May I join you?" He asked, eagerly. "I guess…" You walked with him in complete silence. You didn’t even look at him. He somehow seemed to bother you, slightly. After a while, Riku broke the silence. "What’s the matter?" "Just… thinking." You replied with a sigh. "About what?" "My world." You looked down at your feet. "You know… I always wanted to explore other worlds, then I finally got my wish. But then… I realized, that you can get really home sick when you’re away for an immense amount of time." Hearing this made you sadder. "Yeah…" You sighed heavily. "Hey…" Riku started. He put an arm around you, which made your eyes widen. You never had anyone do that before… "I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have said that." "It’s alright." You said, sadly. You knew he meant well, but it sure as heck wasn’t making you feel any better. He stopped you from walking and turned you so that you were facing each other. He was quite taller than you were. "Look, I’ll find a way to make it up to you tomorrow." He said. You nodded, gravely. It still wasn’t making you feel better. All you wanted was a home. You felt your eyes glaze over with wetness and almost started crying. He saw the saddened look on your face and tilted his head slightly. You knew this was coming…so you closed your eyes, awaiting your kiss. As your lips neared his, only inches away, you heard the sound of Riku’s mom, calling him for dinner. "Riku!" He pulled away from you slightly and you opened your eyes to find his staring into yours. He looked down "Well… I’ve got to go." "Don’t forget your promise." You said, softly. "I won’t." He smiled, then ran off to his house. You sighed, and looked back at the moon. You felt funny… but you couldn’t really tell why…

~~~~The Next Morning~~~~ You awoke to the blinding rays of the sun, beating down on your pale face. You stirred and sat up. You were in your white colored room of your foster parents’ house. At least you had somewhat of a home… though it wasn’t the same… You rubbed your eyes then slung your feet over the edge of your bed. "Damn sun." You thought. You looked over to the clock on your bedside table and saw it was 7:00. School would start in an hour, so that gave you plenty of time to kill. "Great…" You stood up, making your plain white nightgown fall to your ankles, then groggily walked to the window. You rubbed your eyes then looked at the seascape that you called your backyard. The water was a bluish orange color from the morning sun and there was a slight breeze, making small waves. You took a deep breath, letting the scent of the clear fresh water fill your nostrils. The sweet sounds of the seagulls squawking made you smile slightly. Most kids would kill to have such a beautiful scene right in their backyard; but then again, to you it was nothing special. You tore your eyes away from your window and drunkenly made your way to the bathroom. Leaving the door open, you slipped the white gown off of your body and stepped into the shower. You turned the knob and felt the warm water caress your skin and you sighed as you rinsed yourself off. You finally tore yourself away from the relaxing shower and stepped out, pulling the curtain aside of you. Your eyes darted to your window and you screamed, jumping back behind the curtain for safety. There on your window sill was…

Paine_Agony_Hurt

why thank you so much! I like him too... but I mean... I like Sora too... but you'll get to see what happens later... hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back