• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For Pirates of the Caribbean fans -KH related (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

With the upcoming sequel 'Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest' being released in cinemas midway through this year, what would you guys think of it being featured in KH3 as a world again (if KH3 is going to exist). I'd love it as I'm a big Keira Knightley fan.

By the way, for those who don't know Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is currently in production and set for a 2007 release

I"d love to see Pirates of the Caribbean return in KH3, if made. So what do you guys think?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yes,I would love that...
------------------------------------
REMEMBER:

KINGDOM HEARTS III HAS NOT BEEN COMFIRMED TO GO INTO PRODUCTION

Did you ever see the Secret Ending?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I hope not >> get it out of the way for more classics. It's good...even great....but there are better movies out there.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
hm i love the movie, seriously, i even saw the 10 minute trailer at comicon along with playing kh2. But, if its not a good world in kh2, then i do not want it to return, you know?

UnknownEnigma

wow potc 3 already? when 2 hasnt even been released? a lot of work for the actors they dont get vacation? haha but yeah if there were to be a kh3 then maybe id like to see it but i dont know i gotta see the movie first if the 2nd. cant wait though

Blackblood

They are shooting Pirates 2 & 3 back-to-back. Just like with the LOTR Trilogy and the Back To The Future Trilogy

TheKing'sGuard

"When you left me on that god forsaken island you forget one thing... I'm Captain JACK SPARROW!!!! I am so happy KH2 has music from Pirates and a world based on it (I hope Johnny Depp, Jeffrey Rush, Keira Knightley, and Orlando Bloom do the voices in the US version of KH2). I really hope Pirates is used in KH3! It's such a great idea!

belleaurora

I read somewhere when researching Keira Knightley it is confirmed that she is definately doing the voice for Elizabeth Swann in KH2. As for Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and Geoffery Rush I"m not sure of but I hope so ! :)

fiendnuggets

I like POTC alot and I cant want to see not only the upcoming movies but the characters in KH2...and who knows, maybe even KH3 :D

ShadZ

Website
www.shadz.oyla8.de
i wouldn't like to see PotC 2 in kh3 because it's not original anymore. i wouldn't like to see mulan 2 or another sequel of a movie in any of the games, i prefer the classics. s-e should concentrate on the original feelings of the disney-movies.

fiendnuggets

Neo Nobody said:
Darn i did not know that they were working on three now if that is the case them they may not have the time to do the voice acting

I never thought about that. Might be tough to fit it into the schedule while your doing two movies at the same time

YoshiAngemon

Just hope they don't get the guy who voices Red Haired Shanks from One Piece. "Is that you, Luffy? Come on, lads! Let's party!"

belleaurora

I enjoy whatever worlds KH give us. As for the voice-acting, as I said previously I'm almost 100% sure Keira Knightley is voicing Elizabeth. Also, 'Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest' has almost finished being filmed and they've already filmed some of the third movie, so I'm going to stay optimistic and believe that Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush are doing the other voices

CidHighwind

cuz if they dont...jk
i would like to see POTC2 in KH3 bcuz they need a pirate movie to fill in the spaces (kh1=neverland kh2=potc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back