• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► For I have power.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Aww. .__.
*hugs*
Ah well.. ^_^
I know what its like to lose inspiration for something...
I started my own book, did like a 100 pages and just gave up. .__.

Cicero

Visionary
^Now that sucks. This is just a fic, but if it happens with a book, its way worse. I started my own book too, around half a year ago but never really came past the first part... xD Was simply too lazy.

Last edited:

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Gah GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Blight

Spin-off Chapter 1: Drowning the Puppies.

It was a lovely sunny day, with a strangly bright sun for winter. But Marten didn't care, he was just happy that the sun had returned! After his usual ritual of showering and making breakfast, he went outside to play in the snow.

He made a snowman, held a very own snowfight with just own participant: Himself. Later on some guys from school joined in, and he got a good beating with some large snowballs. But the sun was bright, the hot chocolate nice, and his diary willing to listen to his jammering, so he didn't feel bad about it.

He was happy! Jeej!

But, along came the puppies. And yeah, he drowned them.

The End.

YOU DROWNED THE PUPPIESS!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!.

It's a little known facted that puppies are directly link to inspiration.....and ya drowned em' good job.

Karma is a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back