• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FM+ Secret Movie's Time Period

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevlexcruz

I have read interviews etc... that the secret movie in FM+ is like a mixture of the past and the future.... (something like that) I think that the characters are from the future, but went to the past. Like time travel or something. It somehow explains why they may be the future selves of present characters (sounds impossible though because in another interview, they say that they are entirely new characters) or if not the future selves of present characters, maybe just an older version of xemnas/xehanort (?) as the old guy. Explains the reason why the clothes look familiar.

NOTE: The following theory has no connection with the one above.
Or the old man is xehanort (I don't think there is an official interview or somthing that says the old man is definitely a new character) who went to the past but somehow had to give up something: his appearance, thus looking older just so he could go to the past. (I'm still applying that the characters just went to the past) He went to the past to get that heart-shaped moon (KH) before anyone else could. But somehow other people (new characters: the knights) went to the past too just to follow xehanort and stop his plan. Maybe these knights are the so-called chasers because they have been chasing xehanort ever since. Another is that the keyblades the knights picked up are not yet alive (I mean they don't have the power to choose their master yet) that's why the knights could just pick them up. (Also explains why they don't have keychains)

NOTE: Still applying the theory above. (the second one)

(The following is inspired by Question #5 of the ANOTHER REPORT)
Another thing is that the time period is during KH1 (King's absence) The King weilds the Star seeker in the video but it doesn't mean that he is an apprentice of Yensid. He just asked for help from Yensid.

Mickey learned about KH and an old man who went to his time period from the future in persuit of KH. So to prevent the darkness from going out of it he discovered how to close KH. Mickey went to Yensid before going to the battle. But first, he left a note telling Donald and Goofy to look for the KEY. He needed the Key because in order to close KH, it had to be closed from two sides (Light & Dark) with two keyblades (also Light & Dark) Yensid lended him the Star Seeker and let him go to battle. Xehanort already had control of KH. So now his goal is to get the Key from the realm of darkness so he could close KH with the Key from the realm of light which Sora has. Then after Sora defeats the one they thought was Ansem and after Mickey gets the Keyblade from the realm of darkness (somehow the keyblade felt it's master already thus having it's power), they close the door together. Then the credits roll....

If ever there are facts that oppose my theories, just tell me then maybe I could revise it into something that would be inclined to true and confirmed facts....

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

kevlexcruz

Thanks! Anyway, isn't there anything that dosn't make sense? I mean, is there a fact that opposes anyone of my theories?

Last edited:

ShadowInside

I have read interviews etc... that the secret movie in FM+ is like a mixture of the past and the future.... (something like that) I think that the characters are from the future, but went to the past. Like time travel or something. It somehow explains why they may be the future selves of present characters (sounds impossible though because in another interview, they say that they are entirely new characters) or if not the future selves of present characters, maybe just an older version of xemnas/xehanort (?) as the old guy. Explains the reason why the clothes look familiar.

Yeah, i'v already thought about that. Maybe the knights are from past or something.. so they look so familia to us, right ? xD

NOTE: The following theory has no connection with the one above.
Or the old man is xehanort (I don't think there is an official interview or somthing that says the old man is definitely a new character) who went to the past but somehow had to give up something: his appearance, thus looking older just so he could go to the past. (I'm still applying that the characters just went to the past) He went to the past to get that heart-shaped moon (KH) before anyone else could. But somehow other people (new characters: the knights) went to the past too just to follow xehanort and stop his plan. Maybe these knights are the so-called chasers because they have been chasing xehanort ever since. Another is that the keyblades the knights picked up are not yet alive (I mean they don't have the power to choose their master yet) that's why the knights could just pick them up. (Also explains why they don't have keychains)

Well, the old man doesn't hav to be Xehanort. anyway, i don't think that going to the past makes them giving up their appearance (getting older, yeah, but changing.. i dunno).
They are called chasers because they chase.. it's logical, i guess xD pretty good theory :thumbsup:

I like your theory, but i think we just should wait to play KH3

kevlexcruz

Part 3 of the Director's Secret Report was released and because of that I have thought of a new possible way on how Xehanort and the Old Man is just one person....

This is Question# 8 on the Secret Report:
When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and when there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Well you can tell now what I mean....

Comments please....

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back