• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FM+ cutscene (An Old Friend)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
sry i know this is rly old but i just recently saw it and iv been thinking for a while about who that armor and keyblade could have belonged to. i think its one of the knights (probably ven) but im not to sure

Xsora5X

the armour is aqua's. but it just occured to me that when i was reading on the new kingdom hearts game that has roxas as one of the main characters. they say the organization has just gotten a new member and that it is a girl. and when xemnas says its been a while old friend he could be talking about aqua. and the organization talks about is it the one with the keyblade and there not talking about roxas which means they have to be talking about aqua. i think aqua is the organizations 14 member.

Sexy Angel
Umm.... i dont think its Aqua... i hope it isnt Aqua.

Awards
aqua's armor and keyblade and xemnas was being sarcastic when he said that. by the way sora5, I thought about that idea also and she could be.

Zdude2099

the armour is aqua's. but it just occured to me that when i was reading on the new kingdom hearts game that has roxas as one of the main characters. they say the organization has just gotten a new member and that it is a girl. and when xemnas says its been a while old friend he could be talking about aqua. and the organization talks about is it the one with the keyblade and there not talking about roxas which means they have to be talking about aqua. i think aqua is the organizations 14 member.

That is exactally what I was thinking:thumbsup:

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant

yeah i believe this to and maybe her amour got there because she has died, maybe sacraficing herself to either save terra and ven or to defeat the UEM(master xehanort has some rumours are saying)

shadow_of_light

Umm.... i dont think its Aqua... i hope it isnt Aqua.

i'd have to disagree. i don't really have an official opinion right now, but i think that since aqua is the only possible and plausible female we can name at the time, i say there might be a good chance.

oh, and your sig is awzum!! third season premieres tonight!

neon6

It's Aqua's armor. If you watch Birth By Sleep and then look at the armor,you'll be able to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back