• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FLCL (FuriKuri)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Flcl

hey, i was wonerding how many of you like FLCL? I havent seen any discusions or threads on it in this anime section. I personally love the show and think its one of the best anime's. PM me or comment below if you'd like to talk about it, thanks

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Flcl

yeah, Naota and Canti would follow Haruko and have a kinda of flashback episode of how Atsomek and Haruko are connected, and who her superiors are. i think it would be cool. Also they could make Mamimi and Naota's brother reunite, there's a lot of possibilities.

Fluffy Paine

Re: Flcl

there is a thread on Fooly Cooly, if you go back a couple page.

i've read one manga, the first one. i did find it quite funny when that squidgy thing appeared on his forehead!

Fluffy Paine

Re: Fooly Cooly, FuirKuri, FLCL,

tell me about it! what a random show.....i've only read the first manga and i was just like "what...huh...wah??????"

though i did find it funny at times......it's just confusing! (o_0)

ordyh

One of my favorite animes of all time!

IM BACK BABY!:D

Deidara

FLCL will forever stand out in my mind. Ir's probably not THE best anime out there (blasphemy!) but still, I love it's awkwardness and it's humor. Plus Haruko is pretty XD

~X~

~~~~~

Gamer94 said:
Have any of u heard about this show? Its very unsual, but very cool. If u have post your comments about it here. I think it has very good music, drawlings, and story line even though it does not make sense. lol

someone already made this -_-*

but yes its my favorite show in the world

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com

its one of the best anima and manga ever! I have the dvd collection and the manga, and some songs on my ipod by the Pillows. If you love this show you shoul pm me because im a freak about this anime

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as

Gamer94 said:
Have any of u heard about this show? Its very unsual, but very cool. If u have post your comments about it here. I think it has very good music, drawlings, and story line even though it does not make sense. lol

You may have to watch the entire show a few times to finally catch everything that happens. Then everything clicks and suddenly it all makes sense, trust me on this.
Well, there are lots of people out there who will never understand FLCL due to sheer stupidity, but I believe in you all! Kinda...
Besides from one or two exeptions, absolutely e v e r y t h i n g connects. Its Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back