• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Flames of the Heart (an Axel fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
hi. this is my very first fanfic that ive ever posted anywhere and i decided to write about my dearest Axel because he just owns. expect it to have a lot of drama cause thats just how i am and i like dramatic things(and love stories! whoo!). please post your imput whether or not you like it and tell me if there's anything i gots to work on. thanky! bye

Chapter 1: Ignition

Axel opened his eyes with a start, his breathing unnaturally shallow and his body weak. he didn't have a clue where he was or how he had gotten there, for just moments ago he had been in the dark corridor fighting alongside Sora and ended up sacrificing his life to save him. There was no way possible for him to still be alive, but there he was, crumpled on the wet, hard ground in a dark alley, the only light coming from the heart shaped moon in the sky and the neon signs that adorned the buildings.
Axel desperately pulled himself up into a sitting position using support from a fire escape ladder; he peered through half open eyes at the moon and the floating fortress next to it, emitting an eerie white glow.
"Kingdom Hearts?" he whispered hoarsely. The ground rushed up to meet him as he fainted away...
-----

The nobody blinked sleepily as he began to stir some hours later. he was nolonger in the alley he had first awoken in, but seemingly in a bed somewhere else. it was very comfy and warm and it had a pillow on which his head rested. without any further movement his eyes surveyed his surroundings- he was in a small dimly lit room, the silhoutte of a cloaked figure was visible cross from him.
The figure must have seen him stir as it rose from the chair it had occupied and moved to the bed; axel could see it far more clearly now. the unknown wore the same type of Organization cloak as he did but that was all he could discern as its face was obscured by the hood.

"You're Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, aren't you?" the figure asked softly, its voice sounding slightly feminine.

"That depends. Who wants to know?" Axel replied wwith a smirk.

"Shh... save your strength. you need to rest." the other nobody replied, reaching out to smooth his blood red hair back from his temple. axel sighed with a tiny shrug- no one had smoothed his hair bak llike that for years and it was kind of nice. Still, it was kind of odd that another member of the Organization was doing it for him, another member that was sue to be male. his insides turned cold at the thought; even if it was Larxene, who was supposed to be dead, he still didn't want that bitch touching him either. His thoughts turned next to Demyx- he knew Demyx's hobies to include ****ing with his mind and playing gay jokes on him and various other members of the Organization. his gut feelinig told him that Demyx would be the most likely choice.

"Demyx, i hate you so f u c k ing much right now.: Axel sighed, his hand darting out towrads the nobody's throat. "Demyx" melted away just as he lunged. "Damned water clone." he growled before rising to his feet and teleporting to the groung five stories below the window.

The plaza he found himself in was completely empty surrounded by dark buildings, the tallest of which loomed far over head; the front had two sets of stair cases leading up to doors that never opened; near the top the brightly lit jumbotrons played scenes from other realms. But at the very top stood "Demyx", still hooded, silhoutted against Kingdom Hearts in the sky behind him.

With a psychotic smile, Axel summoned his pair of chakram to his hands and rushed memory's skyscraper with all his might, leaving gravity down in the plaza as he sprinted up its length.

"Did you miss me, Demy?" said Axel, twirling his chakram in his hands menacingly, "cause i'm about to rip you to pieces!" he hissed, green eyes ablaze as he fired off several balls of flame at the nobody, but missed as it parried his attack away with an extraordinarily long intertwinging silver and black blade.
The red haired nobody retreated a couple of steps with a startled look, he immediately realized that the hooded unknown was definitely not Demyx, nor in fact, any other member of the Organization for that matter.

However, before he could utter a single word the figure charged, igniting the ground as its sword glided swiftly across it. Axel jumped just in time as it struck at his legs before unleashing a flurry of blows that he barely managed to deflect. the two battledback and forth atop the roof of the skyscraper, Axel playing the defensive until he conjured up a fistful of fire and struck the figure square in the chest, causing it to fly backwards and land in a heap some 10 meters away just under the roof's ledge. in a fluid movement Axel was standing above it, prepared to shoot fire if it showed any signs of movement.

A couple moments later the figure stirred, with a tiny groan it began to rise; Axel tensed ready to strike as it looked him dead in the face- in doing so the figure's hood slipped off its head to reveal a young woman of maybe nineteen, no older than Axel himself, her long midnight black hair cascaded down to to the small of her back, he tips as white as snow. she was beautiful beyond compare, her long bangs framing her angular face; her hazel green eyes widened as she narrowly dodged with attack with a roll which, inturn, cause Axel to trip and land right on top of her.

It was an incredibly akweird moment. Axel rose to his hands and knees- he felt his intense connection as they made eye contact, a shiver ran through him.

"Umm..." the woman began. Axel blushed, realizing how provacative their position was and backing away hurriedly with a nervous smile as his fingers ran through his red hair. The other nobody rose to her feet and gave him a satisfied look before vaulting the ledge- Axel stood immediately watching her little flight to the bottom; she landed with feline grace and threw a glance back up the skyscraper- once again he felt that strange feeling course through him.

"Amazing... " he sighed as she took off. "wait, no... SHOWOFF!"

On impulse he teleported back to the ground and broke into a run in the direction she had went. "Hey, you! Wait!" he called as he sprinted down the narrow street, but she was gone without a trace.

-----end chapter 1----
yes that was chapter one and yeah. chapter 2 post sometime in the really near future if not tonight.

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
yes see i told you this be chapter 2 th same day as chapter one! yay!

Chapter 2: Intro to XIII

Axel slowed to a walk from his frantic run, his hands in his pockets and his eyes somewhat sky ward. the Organization's stronghold loomed up ahead, suspended in midair by some unseen force. As he walked he came across a spot in the narrow street that the Organization generally referred to as the Brink of Despair, for it dipped down steeply like a paved cliff- and it was here where a circular platform drifted back and forth from Nothing's Call; although they never needed to use it it was just there for some reason. Axel stepped upon it feeling too lazy to just teleport inside and watched the ground below- the rest of the city sprawled out below him in a endless mass of twinkling lights and neon signs. The sky flashed with lightning, prelude to a massive storm.

The platform stopped at the ledge of a white walkway and he got off; it felt strange to be back inside the place he had sworn he'd never return to once Roxas left. Immediately he was greeted by the person he thought had 'rescued' him- the one and only Melodius Nocturne Demyx stepped out of the darkness, a grin on his face.

"Hey Axel, you're sure looking lively." he said cheerfully. Demyx was only two years younger than him, the second youngest in the Organization, after Roxas. Axel gave him a tolerant look before pushing past him. "We've only faded away, don't be mad."

"Demyx, go away." Axel sighed starting up a flight of stairs, footsteps behind him indicated that Demyx was doing exactly the oppsite of what he said.

At the top of the stairs the room broke off into three long corridor/walkway things, the middle of which leading to a large brightly lit blueish black sparring field. Judging by the number of cloaked figures present, he figured everyone in the Organization was there, but there were just too many. Nineteen figures were in the room, excluding himself amd Demyx, only six of which he recognized: Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene. They were spaced out all over the room mingling with the thirteen strangers. Most of the extra figures were unhooded, but maybe one or two had their faces obscurred by their hoods.

"Did we get new members or something?" Axel asked turning to Demyx who simply shook his head.

"Nope."

"But then who-"

"What i mean is, we didn't get new members. They did."

"But who are they?" Axel asked, becoming annoyed.

"Axel, Axel, Axel. Do you know where we are?"

"I was hoping you'd tell me."

"We're in the friggin twilight realm! Everything here is similar to how it is where we came from- they even have their own Organization!" Demyx spazzed.

"Wha-?"

"We're here cause we faded away." he smiled at Axel's confusion.

"And how exactly do you know this?" Axel sighed. Demyx had never been one for details, and it was just plain odd.

Ignoring his comment, Demyx pointed to a man with spiked strawberry blonde hair. "Okay, so that's Lehixos, he's number sevy and the one next to him," he pointed to a woman with shoulder length green hair "is Hymixa, #2. She's an alchemist. Now," Demyx continued gesturing to a pair that were sparring, one with a bow and arrow, the other with a large boomarang "those two are twins- the one wit the bow is Xilot, number 3, and the other is Vixid, numero 4. Next, you see that chick Zexy's chatting up?" He was reffering to another female, this time with wavy auburn hair that fell to her waist. She was talking animatedly with Zexion, who seemed to only be paying attention to her rather large breasts, still extremely noticable from under her cloak. "That's Roxanne, # 10."

"Roxanne the slut?" Axel suggested. Demyx frowned at him.

"You shouldn't judge anyone by appearences." he said waving a finger at him. "Okay so that's Roxanne. Then those people's over there by Larxene and Marluxi are Metoix, Leoxi, Xanix, Xenami, and Rixen (numbers nine, six, twelve, five, and thirteen, respectatively)." He pointed to each one in turn, all of them male except for Xenami, who looked alot like Naminé. "And then there were three. The one all the way over there standing by himself in the corner with his hood on? That's Sixottepplin, but we just call him Six. He's number 11, and the scarey thing is is that he's even younger than Roxas!" Six did look pretty young, his face still visible from under his loose hood. His chin length black bangs were combed over his left eye, his visible right eye seemed to be covered in a thick black coat of black eyeliner.

"Lastlly, there's their Superior, Rixushin." Demyx said finally. He pointed to a man with slightly waved raven hair, gleaming a silvery blue. "He's amazing, the way he directs them all. I have to say, he's a much better leader than Xemnas, forsure." Just as the words left Demyx's mouth Rixushin rose from his sitting position on the translucent staircase across the room and seemed to glide more than walked their way.

"Axel, i had been informed that you had arrived. It's nice to finally meet you." he said in a dignifyed tone.

"I guess." Axel replied as Rixushin walked around him slowly. When he finally stopped in front of him again, his dark eyes lingered on his shoulder for a second before turning to Demyx.

"Did you see Xayra on your way back? I sent her out a couple of hours ago but she hasn't returned."

"I don't think so..." Demyx said slowly. Rixushin looked back to Axel, opening his mouth as though to speak, but he seemed to think better of it and closed it again. He gave him a hard look before turning and gliding back across the room, his hands behind his back.

"Xayra?" Axel said, his curiousity betraying him. Instead of answering Demyx reached out to Axel's shoulder, plucking a long black hair from his cloak.

"You're gonna die, Axy." he sighed, turning the hair over in his finger tips; there was a visible white tip of about two inches- Axel recognized it immediately from the woman he had fought on the roof; he quickly hid his surprise, snatching it back from Demyx and set it ablaze.

"Who's Xayra again? You forgot to tell me." he said innocently. Demyx gave him a knowing smile just as the room fell completely silent.

----end of Chapter 2----
yes lots of new characters(there's an emo kid! i love emo kids!). all of my words where i left out a letter when Demy was talking (Marluxi, wit, sevy (that's Demyx speak for seven) etc.) i did on purpose cause Demyx sounds so adorable when he talks. I'll post chapter 3 soon i promise.

I

The Show Must Go On
i feel... so LOVED!!!!! *is spazzing out* im so happy peoples are liking it (my bff told me it sucked...) anywho, here's chapter three

Chapter 3: Red Marble

Axel looked to the center of the room to see all the members of the 'Twilight Organization' filed up, while the members from his Organization did the same, standing in front of their counterparts in rank. Axel and Demyx took their places in line, Demyx facing the blonde Metoix, Axel an empty space. Rixushin strode up and down in between the lines, behind them, stopping to pull Six's hood off his head. Six hissed at him, baring long pointed fangs which curved over his thin lips. Next he stopped in the middle of the line in front of Axel, frowning at the empty space between Lehixos and Metoix.

"Xayra!" he barked into the silence. Suddenly a pillar of darkness appeared at the head of the line and a cloaked figure emerged from the portal, walking dignified towards the Superior.

"Rixu." she said simply. Rixushin nimbly stepped to the side to let her pass to fill in the empty space; she removed her hood as she walked down the line- Axel's breath caught in his lungs watching her flip out her hair from down the inside of her cloak, simply stunned.

"As you can all see," Rixushin began, "we have once again been graced by the presence of yet another member from our sister Organization of the light realm... Axel." He was generally speaking to the members of his realm's Organization, but Axel could see Xaldin and Larxene turn their heads his way.

"Axel." they all repeated in a unified murmur.

"Okay, now that that's done, I want you all in the auditorium by no later than 11:30 tomorrow morning. We have some things to discuss. You are dismissed."

The nobodies filtered out of the arena towards the different towers of the fortress. Axel knew his way for instinct told him his living situations had remained unchanged, and indeed they hadn't. He walked alone back down the corridor he had traversed earlier with Demyx and made a left to a short staircase to another white walkway that dualed as Crooked Ascension, a lift point that took him strait upstairs, passing through walls and the like. He exited and continued along the new walkway, huge windows in the shape of the Organization's insignia.

Two doors down the hallway he stopped, pushing open the door and entering his room. The chamber was fairly large, a king-sized bed pushed against the far wall. There was a long dresser next to the door, strwn with various artifacts and several pairs of chakram in various sizes. Clothes littered the floor and scorch marks the walls, the room itself was a burst of red and orange.

After closing and locking the door behind him, Axel breathed a sigh of relief, stripping out of his cloak and letting it fall uncerimoniously to the floor. Underneath he wore a simple black shirt, his leather gloves he set on the dresser. His long pants were made out of a thin material which clung to his slender frame, his black leather boots came up to just below his knees. He kicked them off before throwing his shirt into a chair, stalking off to his bathroom, the door along the wall to his right.

The bathroom had a simple elegance just like the rest of his room, the floors were tiled with red marble instead of white like the rest of the entire castle- his favorite colors permeating this area too. Above the sink was a large mirror which currently was reflecting a sleepy looking, barechested Axel, taking off his pants and stepping into the shower stall, pulling the glass door closed. With a turn of the lever water poured out of the shower head, water hot enough to burn off a normal human's skin, but it felt cool and refreshing to him as it ran down his nakedness.

Ten minutes later he shut the water off and stepped out of the stall, grabbing a towel from off the rack and wrapping it around his waist. he quickly dried himself before retrieving his pants from the floor and sliding them back on over his hips. Turning off the light behind him he went back into his room, walking barefoot on the red marble, kicking his clothes out of the way.

The tired renagade flopped down onto the bed with its black sheets and comforter and pulled them over his form. It was already dark since he hadn't even turned on the lights in the first place.

As he stared at the ceiling with hands behind his head, Axel's thoughts turned to Xayra... Xayra. He hadn't even really met the girl and she was on his mind. Axel grinned, deciding he would make a point to truly meet her and apoligize about earlier.

----End Chapter 3----
yes, chapter three is over, im sorry. before i typed it up i thought it was a lot shorter than chps 1 and 2, but it still took a long time to type (it looks so puny on its *counting* almost four pages in my nb...) any way, i geuss i'll be submitting chapter 4 tonight too. bye

I

The Show Must Go On
hi again for the second time tonite. this be chap 4 and its gonna have action and excitement and doors going boom and woah! and theres alot of cursing so i apologize for all the spaces that i gots to put in so i can have my friends the four leter words. (is not ****ing, it f u c k ing. Got it memorized?) im gonna shut up now and let you read...

Chapter 4: Falling Angel

Morning came far too soon. Axel was still asleep at 11:00, still sleeping at 11:15, and barely stirring at 11:20. His emerald eyes snapped open exactly at 11:22, and all was quiet. He glanced over at his clock, which read only 10:22. He sighed in relief, but, the thing was, that clock was an hour slow.

"Aww shit!" he swore loudly jumping up out of bed, trying to locate his clothes in the dim lighting. He hurriedly put on his boots and burst out of the room at 11:25, cloak, shirt, and gloves in hand. He walked double-time down the marble hallway pulling on his gloves- not until he has his shirt and unzipped cloak on did he break into a run towards the northern most tower where the auditorium was located, which would take all of five minutes to reach at a run as long as he wasn't held up.

Down the hall, make a left, down the stairs across the room, make a right then a left, down the stairs again, sprint the length of Nothing's Call, more stairs this time going up, left corridor, run down, make a right, dead end.

"F u c ker!" Axel growled stopping at a balconey. He had forgotten there were no stairs here and the doors to the auditorium were right there. In order to get to them he would have to be down stairs, which would be a five minute detour.

Like hell. He was late as it was.

The red haired nobody took a couple steps back to give himself running space- he ran, cleared the balconey and landed thirty feet below, breathing heavy and starting towards the great white doors. They were maybe four times his height as he came up to them and turned the handle. Locked. Turned harder. Nothing.

"Bitch!" Axel screamed, kicking the door, but to no avail, it seemed to have been sealed from the inside. "Fine, I see how it is." he said, eyes ablaze as he summoned a card out of thin air, smaking it on the door. He jumped back as it exploded, bits and pieces of the door flying everywhere.

The smoke and dust settled to reveal a large oval room with throne like chairs high along the walls. There were twenty-six in all (twice as many as back home) - 6 unnocupied at the moment. In every other chair sat a member of the Twilight Organization according to rank, and in between sat a member from his own. Axel saw that every eye was on him, while an extremely pissed off looking Hymixa was coming strait at him, her cloak covered in white debris like every one else who had been sitting within five seats of the explosion (everyone sitting between Marluxia and Xilot and the door were coated in ash).

"Bitch you broke my door!" she yelled at him.

"Bitch, your door had to die so I could get in. Get over it!" Axel retorted as the sound of a couple members' laughter reverberated off the walls.

"Bitch!"

"Bitch!"

"Bitch!"

"Shut up you little bitches and sit down!" Six yelled, he too covered in ash.

"Six, I will beat your face in if you don't shut it!" Hymixa screamed, silencing him.

"Hymixa, just fix the damn door and shut up." Roxanne said calmly from above them as the laughter died. The green haired one rolled her venomous eyes and pushed Axel aside, stopping to kneel in front of the ruined door. She murmured something in a strange tongue and slammed her gloved hands to the floor. Every bit of ash and debris in the room shimmered before flying at light speed to the door frame, leaving everyone's cloak as black as ever and the doors completely repaired. Axel was sure to mouth "Bitch" at her once they took their seats directly across the room from each other, just before the raven haired Superior walked in, his midnight blue eyes surveyed the room, counting faces.

"I see you're all here." he began. "Good, good. Now for the reason I summoned you all here this morning- Kingdom Hearts is nearing its completion!" An excited murmur ran through the room at his words. "But, due to this, as predicted, the Heartless are multiplying rapidly, being so attracted to the heart of all worlds. There's both good and bad news- the Heartless have not yet crossed over to the other side and i do not expect them to do so. The bad news is that because of the outbreak, the Keyblade wielder is putting our plans at risk. He has eliminated more than half of the Organization- he must be stopped!"

Axel, who had not truly been listening (he had occupied himself by lighting each finger of his hand ablaze one at a time), looked up at the words "Keyblade wielder" and "stopped"

Ha! As if! The keyblade wielder can't be stopped!

"Xemnas has requested back up assistance in case things get bad. He's assured me that he has everything under control, but be on the alert that if we are needed we will go. On that note, we will begin training today." Rixushin proclaimed. "Sparring field! Ten minutes! You're dismissed."

“Hi Axel.” Demyx called cheerfully once they had left the auditorium. “We get to go spar! Whoo!”

“I see that.” Axel replied.

“You don’t sound too excited.”

Axel rolled his eyes. “Demyx, if you want me to spar with you, why don’t you just ask?” he said, annoyed as they made a left that took them to a balcony that overlooked the sparring field, there were actually stairs this time, the same transparent ones that they had seen Rixushin sitting on the night before.

“Yay!” Demyx smiled starting down them. Axel followed.

Gay ass, I swear.

The twenty one nobodies separated into ten pairs, each partner facing the other on the opposite sides, ths Superior at the head.

“After each battle, I want you to rotate clockwise one space. The object of the game- you have ten minutes to defeat your opponent, just don’t kill each other. Alternate back and forth between elemental, weaponry, and hand-to-hand combat. Begin!”

Immediately movement filled the room as the ten pairs faced off. Axel gave Demyx a slightly confused look, not sure of what to do.

“Axy! Think fast!” Demyx called, sending a wave of water at him. He held no weapon in his hand- as a matter of fact, none of them did. On instinct Axel superheated himself so that once the water made contact, it evaporated. He threw up a wall of flame that encircled the two, the floor became molten as Demyx’s high-pitched screams filled his ears- he was jumping up and down shooting water at the floor to cool it off. Axel smirked darting towards him, shooting fireballs. Demyx couldn’t multitask and was too slow to block as the flames hit him strait on, the battle was over before it had a chance to truly begin. The wall of fire dissipated and the floor went back to normal, Demyx nursing a third degree burn on his arm.

With eight minutes left to go, Axel looked around at the other pairs sparring- next to him was Lehixos against Roxanne in a cloud of steam, a pillar of what looked like flame erupted from the mist and Roxanne was thrown to the opposite wall, her long hair slightly damp. To his right, however was Lexaeus and surprisingly Xayra, who appeared to be completely dominating Lexy, her black hair billowing behind her as she ran the length of the slab of rock Lexaeus hurled at her, a beam of a substance similar to darkness enamated from her and smote him in the chest, Lexy fell backwards only to be tossed into the air repeatedly by the same substance rushing up out of the ground. Lexaeus landed with a loud thump face first into the ground once she had finished toying with, his face almost as red as Axel's hair as he dragged himself off to the side of the field. A triumphant smile shone on Xayra's face, a smile that truly suited her in Axel's opinion.

The ten minutes was over sooner than he thought, everyone rotated one space to the left. Demyx waved bye-bye as his place was filled by Roxanne, Axel's was taken by Lexaeus. His new opponent was to be Leoxi, who stood calm, cool, and collected in the opposite side of the field, his arms crossed in a bored manner as his long metallic gray hair gleamed down his back, reflecting his element of steel. Two silver Magnums shone in his hands to complete his silent but deadly appearence.

"Begin!"

The tell-tale whisper of a silencer hissed through the room- Axel looked up to see two bullets coming his way, he dodged them with ease so that they passed him right by.

"Ha! Nice try!" he laughed, Leoxi smiled knowingly just as pain erupted along the side of Axel's face- apparently the bullets had whirled back around and grazed him along the side of his cheek. Either way, it hurt like hell. "Cheater!" Axel growled as his chakrams filled his hands.

"I'm not a cheater. I just know how to play the game." Leoxi said cooly as the bullets whirred back into his guns with a metallic clang. He aimed strait for Axel, bullets screaming towards him in rapid fire succession. Axel deflected them with a whir of the chakram in his left hand before slinging the other at him, the eight blades spinning dangerously. Leoxi staggeredas it sliced his side, but continued to fire off more rounds as the red haired one ran strait for him, swinging his arms around his body in another attack. Axel pounced and pinned him to the ground by his neck, Leoxi fired upward, missed, and accepted defeat.

The next match was versus Vexen. Vexen, the old scientist who never really could fight- all he ever seemed to want to do is play with his experiments and drone on and on about NOTHING. Vexen, Axel's first human kill.

The battle was a no-go. Vexen actually surrendered without making a single move. Axel gave the old man an disgusted look as he leaned against the wall; his eyes fell upon Xayra once again, who was on the other side of the field near where Rixushin stood. She was engaged in a fist fight, which was thouroughly amusing but at the same time so awe inspiring. He allowed himself the pleasure of watching her for the next five minutes until they stopped- neither combatant won or lost; she and Xenami were so matched in skill that they had declared it a draw.

Secon element based battle was against Marluxia. Marluxia looked pure evil as they faced off from either sides of the field, his light brown hair flitted out around his shoulders and his hazel blue eyes filled with rage.

"You traitor, Axel!" he screamed.

"Aww, Luxi's mad. What're you gonna do? Use FLOWERPOWER?" Axel taunted. This apparantly set Marluxia over the edge as he charged, blossoms swirling around him.

"Don't you EVER comment on my powers, you dog!" he hissed, scythe in hand- he swung it around him in a deadly whirlwind of pink, Axel leapt out of the way.

"No no, this won't do. Its called NO WEAPONS, dipshit." he said with a smirk.

"SHUT UP!!!" Marluxia cried still swinging his scythe, looking a bit like the grim reaper.

"Now, now, Marluxia, Axel's right." Rixushin said from behind them. Marluxia's reapon disappeared - he was clearly fuming as he stalked off across the room.

Another rotation to the left and Axel was face to face with Six. He drew his chakrams and waited for Six to summon his weapon, but no such action came.

"How about we make this interesting, Axel. I just can't get enough of hand to hand combat, so put those away and take me on." he suggested. Axel cautiously withdrew his weapons as his eyed Six's clawed hands apprehensively.

"Sure." he said slowly. No sooner than he did Six warped behind him with a slash of claws, ripping Axel's cloak. Axel was engulfed in the black whirlwind of Six's impossible to predict movements, recieving multiple shallow scratches all over his body.

"Six, I'm disappointed with you. I was actually expecting that to hurt more." Axel taunted once he finally succeded in throwing the demon off him.

"Oh, I'll make it hurt." Six replied, lunging with inhuman speed as he stabbed his black talons strait through Axel's shoulder- Axel gasped cluthing his wound, the blood gushing out all over his hand.

"Axel, I'm disappointed in you. I was actually expecting you to be able to stand that." Six said standing over him. Without warning he pressed a palm over Axel's wound causing it to burn white hot; once he removed it the gash was no more. He sat down next to Axel, pulling on his black bangs. "We get a ten minute break after every one finishes."

"Yay." Axel said sarcastically. Six frowned at him.

"You're not very nice. What were you and Marluxia yelling about?" he asked. Axel gave him a strange look.

Nosy.

"I'm not nosy, Axel- I already know. I just wanna hear it from you."

"I 'foiled' his plans to throw the Organization," Axel explained, using finger quotes.

"Haha, and how was he planning on doing that? Use flower power?"

"That's exactly what I said!" Axel laughed, glaring at Marluxia swinging around his pink scythe in a battle aginast Xaldin.

"Yeah, Marluxia was all bragging about how jealous you'd be once you found out he's with Larxene."

Axel raised an eyebrow looking in the direction of the blonde. "I don't give a damn about how shapy Larxene is compared to any woman I've been with, if that's what he's thinking."

"You haven't been with any women, Axel." Six replied, staring off in the opposite direction. He mouthed something to someone before turning back to Axel. "Demyx wants to know if you wanna help us stalk Ray snd Mimi."

"Stalk Ray and Mimi?" Axel asked confused. "Sure... but i don't know what you're-"

"Girls. Those two are the only interesting ones. Hy's just an old hag and i'm tired of Roxanne hitting on me."

"Stalk?"

"Axel!" Demyx called excitedly, rushing over to the two sitting against the wall. "Come on! they're getting away!" He pulled Axel to his feet and led him by the arm down the main corridor to Nothing's Call, Six in tow. The long walkway appeared deserted, yet to the left there were shadows making their way towards Crooked Ascencion, the sound of footsteps running.

"Idiot! I can walk by myself!" Axel said angriliy, yanking his arm out of Demyx's grasp. They hurriedly walked down the stairs and made a left- immediately the lift started, instead of stopping at the same hall Axel had gotten off the night before, it continued on several floors higher to a stair platform- Twilight's View. It was a brightly lit chamber room, maybe half a mile across either way, the walls hallowed out insignias that were windows to other parts of the castle. The platform was suspended in midair, the staircase winding up and around to another corridor. There were many balconeys one could look over to the floor hundreds of thousands of feet below. At the sound of laughter the three looked up- overhead was Xayra and Xenami looking down at them with smiles.

"Aaaargh! Come back here!" Six called, warp jumping up to the top of the staircase. A laughing scream and there was Six balcancing on top of the balcony, carring Xayra bridge style.

"Six! Put me down!" she laughed.

"Kay." he said simply before miming dropping her to the two below.

"Don't you dare!"

"Do it! do it! do it!" Demyx chanted. Axel rolled his eyes.

"F u c king retards." he muttered just as Xayra screamed again.

"I'm doing it!" Six said laughing, letting go of her- Axel immediately realized that her falling through the air this time was nothing like when she jumped off memory's skyscraper- that was freefalling with stlye, this was just falling, which couldn't end well. He held out his arms just as she dropped into them; she was lighter than he had expected, her bangs falling into her pretty eyes as hse looked up at him with a small smile. Axel felt that odd ass connection as they stayed that way for several moments, unable to take his eyes off of her.

"Oooooooo..." Xenami called, leaning over the balcony, looking completelly Naminéish. That simple noise was all it took to snap him back to awareness, tearing his eyes away from Xayra as he set her down on the floor.

"We need to go back now..." Demyx said in a small voice. They all silently agreed and went back to the sparring field and prepared for their separate matches.

----chapter 4 end----
sorry it took me so long to post all of chapter four cause i don't know why i made it so long and i had to type it up like four times cause i hate all compters... *rants and kicks cpu* but chapter five is just as long so that'll take me a long time to post as well... but its all good. after that im gonna go ona posting hiatus until i write more chapters (i only gots ten so far) im gonna shut up now and let yalls pine away for chapter 5: the reason i hate roomates. bye!

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
okay, some ppl are just annoying and need to realize that i made a mistake when i kinda mispressed a button when i first made this thread (it resulted in me not having much in another thread (hell, i didn't even know it happened until i got complaints in the bad thread all like y is it so short and yada yada yada.)) first of all, you ppl need to chillax and just be glad that that other thread is not the real one and just let it go. okay? okay.
now i have a completely unrealated question that'll help later(im stealing it and giving it to one of my Organization members): for all you inuyasha fans who have ever seen bankotsu from the band of seven, what the hell is that pimp ass big sword thing called? i know he gives it a name (Banryū ) and wikipedia calls it a halberd, but i just wanna know b4 i call it something dumb at look like a jackass.

2sharpadisaster

Ooh.
Kya posted her fanfiction.
Yay.
I likes it.
It's the best way to pass time at lunch.

I

The Show Must Go On
yay! my pet emo responded to me! (this is completely unrealated, i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back