• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First UK KH2 Advert

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJSonic

CJSonic

I'm just glad we have some sort of confirmation that its coming here at least. shame they could say a month. had a heart attack when i saw the advert, then the LATE 2006 was a kick in the family jewels

Senior_Superboy

Late 2006 isn't that far away, it's in fall and with summer coming up, you will have a lot of stuff to do anyway, so time will fly for you guys, don't worry about it :).

CJSonic

Its bad when ya've been thinking it could have been here in the next month! Just got to wait till square enix confirm an actual date, but this is the first news the UK has had so we know now more will be coming !!

Squall18

CJSonic said:
Hi first time poster, but have been reading these forums for ages. I spotted this in my new advent children DVD and i beleive its the first sign of KH2 in the UK. It is the pull out leaflet you get in the dvd's. My heart sank a little because it says LATE 2006 relaese date. here are the pics(sorry if already posted, couldnt see anything)

KH2 Part
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/cjsonic2/kh2part.jpg

Full Leaflet
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/cjsonic2/fullleaflet.jpg

I mentioned this in my KH2 OCTOBER NOT MAY thread a couple of days ago.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
yeah, theres already a thread in KH1.
sucks, but i guess i can wait a little longer... last year went by really quickly, so hopefully it'll be later sooner.... that doesnt make sense :)
plus i got gcse exams in 2 weeks or so, so i wouldn't really have time for KH2 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back