• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Post....about trailers and released content

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephinort

I have been a long time reader of these forums for over a year now, and I have experienced a lot of help on games and I am very excited about the upcoming game! I just wanted to state a personal opinion and would love feedback!

Since the have confirmed over 40 hours for the story and over 80 hours of complete game play, do y'all think the released gameplay/trailers will ruin the experience of game play? Or will the vast amount of content in the game make the trailers and such scratch the surface (so to speak) of what we will actually see, feel, and experience during the game? I think the amount of content in the game will not ruin any of the game for anyone!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
From what I've seen of the Toy Story gameplay, there is a lot more in this game than will ever be shown. That being said... it depends on who you are. I know people, like my brother, who won't watch trailers or gameplay anymore just so that plot twists and boss fights aren't spoiled for him. Do whatever you like! I personally have no strong opinion against receiving more gameplay or trailers, although the gameplay portion we do have is probably all we should need.

Squall Strife

This is my philosophy the more KH news the better. I've already stop trying to evade spoilers because they always come up even when youre not searching for them.

Wallflower3582

I'm too excited to ignore new stuff. Nomura is feeding us exactly what he wants us to know and hiding what he doesn't, so i have zero worries about the game being "spoiled." The fact that he can show so much and leave us wondering more than when we started speaks volumes for how much content this game is gonna have already. Besides, life is about the journey, not the destination. Waiting for this game is half the fun of playing it imo. All these theories and trailer analyses are gonna either end or change form after the game is released, so why not wallow in it while we can?

Sephinort

There are so many speculations and questions that arise from the trailers, especially the recent one with Axel crying and seeing Roxas! Nomura knows what he wants us to see to get people talking about them! I love all the attention that it has been getting! For all we know the trailers are showing just a glimpse of what the plot actually is!

AllTheNorts

I agree with y'all. It all depends on who you are as a gamer. I don't mind spoilers and such because it just adds to the excitement in general. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, and no matter what comes out, it will not ruin my personal experience with the game. Can it just be here already?! AND GIVE ME MORE CONTENT!!

Sephinort

I agree with y'all. It all depends on who you are as a gamer. I don't mind spoilers and such because it just adds to the excitement in general. I've been looking forward to this game for a long time, and no matter what comes out, it will not ruin my personal experience with the game. Can it just be here already?! AND GIVE ME MORE CONTENT!!

I WANT ALL THE CONTENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back