• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Kingdom Hearts Commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I was just wondering whether anyone every bothered to get the Kingdom Hearts commercial recorded or whatever? I just need it for nostalgic purposes. I honestly don't remember the commercial. All I remember is the song. In fact, I don't think I ever bothered to point my head up from my Gameboy just to see Sora or Riku. So, anyone have it?

NightCrawla

I remember it but i dont have it, i remember my uncle saying that Square and Disney were gonna work together and i didnt believe him a year later I saw the commercials. yes, I felt very, VERY dumb.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
If you're talking about the commercial for Kingdom Hearts then no...that was a pretty long time ago, but all I remember is the trailer containing the remix of Simple and Clean and bits and pieces of the opening scene and scenes from the actual game. I think you can find it on the internet including the one for Chain of Memories as well. Hope that helps!

*2*Tosty

I watched reing of fire( that dragon movie) the other days on dvd of course, and on the dvd there a section called sneek peeks. and there it was the commercial. don't beleive me, check it out for your self

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Lol, I remember, loong ago when we had cable, I was watching the Disney Channel, and there was this guy who liked...Entered a door into the "Secret Disney Lab" to give us sneak peeks of what was new at the Disney Corp
He went up to this computer and asked it
"Hey! What's up with the new game 'Kingdom Hearts'?" and the computer would explain it, while "Simple and Clean" was playing.
It was that commercial, and that song, that made me want this game.
Anyone else remember this?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I remember that guy who went underground me and my sis were all like "OMG! Lion King!" and the old commercial...I remember when I first saw that commercial, I thought Kairi ran to hug Sora on the island and that's where and how he disappeared, but in reality, it was at hallow bastion....I don't have the commercial

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
when i saw squall in that commerail i loved it, as well as the whole a big darkness thing explodeing helped alot also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back