• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Gameplay Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCrown

Hey everyone just posted my first KH gameplay video its against none other than the Graceful Assassin # 11 himself Marluxia If you like the video make sure to subscribe for there is a lot more content on the way. Comment on how you think the video is and how everyone finds the quality of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BBLOyI0b5g

Noel

Awards
First off welcome to the forums! You're almost kind of new, however still new since you have only posted four things, and three in which, have been only self promoting threads. I know its tough to be a rising star on the internet these days. Especially as of like me being a writer and only having about 30 views on my story on wattpad, however I do believe that the quality and the content of the video it's self is the right way to gain "views"; not self promoting.

There are lot's of Kingdom Hearts game play videos, and especially on however old Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix was released all those years ago. It isn't day breaking content. Plus it's also strictly against the rules to promote a website, yes even Youtube in it's own self thread. However if you were to say, I would need help to gain views, or know what are the right things to do earn subscribers, then you're missing out on the point on which most youtubers I admire try to do. Send a message or provide a new idea to their heads. Such as Game Theory where they discuss that Princess Peach has Stockholm Syndrome.

Feel free to keep posting updates on future videos, however KEEP IT ON THIS THREAD. It'll prevent any cluttering, especially in a dead section like this one, we wouldn't want to add more trash to a skunk's dead body should we?

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Hey everyone just posted my first KH gameplay video its against none other than the Graceful Assassin # 11 himself Marluxia If you like the video make sure to subscribe for there is a lot more content on the way. Comment on how you think the video is and how everyone finds the quality of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BBLOyI0b5g

2886mo9.png

Which one again?

however still new since you have only posted four things, and three in which, have been only self promoting threads. I know its tough to be a rising star on the internet these days. Especially as of like me being a writer and only having about 30 views on my story on wattpad, however I do believe that the quality and the content of the video it's self is the right way to gain "views"; not self promoting.

There are lot's of Kingdom Hearts game play videos, and especially on however old Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix was released all those years ago.

To piggyback on this, Noel pretty touched all the points I was going to say, although I gave you a picture too so you can see that as well. But it's not necessary for us to view such media that isn't necessarily "creative" that belongs to the creative section. However, giving that you've posted this link on multiple kh websites, I can understand your trivials for trying to get views. But remember, if you're confused about self promoting media or any other fragments of your videos please ask us.

As for feedback, I think the quality of the video could've been higher than 340HQ or 740HQ, it has sort of a Low Quality appeal to it which isn't appealing. Try looking into ways to improve your video editing and variety. Other than that, congrats on winning.

Feel free to keep posting updates on future videos, however KEEP IT ON THIS THREAD. It'll prevent any cluttering, especially in a dead section like this one, we wouldn't want to add more trash to a skunk's dead body should we?

We have youtube for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back