• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fire Emblrm:Keys of War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks12

This is my first Fan fic.I put the second part of Chapter one in black because it would not let me change it's size.I would like your opinions.Here it goes:

The keys to the ultimate power.Not everyone believes in them.Not everyone has seen them.Those thst do believe do not know whether they are objects or figments of the mind. One man has set outto figure this out.He bleives that they are both material and figments of the mind.Is he right?Not likely.
Introduction:
40 years ago the continents fell in the water except Tellius.
Now thirty years later they have begun to rise.
The countries of Grado and Daein have joined forces to take over their continents.They first attacked the country of Cremiea.Ike and his guard tried to protect the queen,but in the end they toke her.Ike toke the young prince and princess to the Laguz country of Gallia with his best generals.

Chapter One Part One:
Trouble for Ike

Ike woke up,and went out of his tent.Titania was outside with Oscar and Mist.”I want the three of you to check the path ahead to the castle.”Titaniaa looked at the commander,”Sir,The castle from all those years ago?”Ike looked at them.What terrible times we had there.I hope they don’t think I’ll die as my father did.He thought.”Yes Titania.Now go all of you!”Titania got on her horse.Mist and Oscar followed her down the road on their horses.Ike went back in to his tent,and woke up both prince Erik and princess Syrenne.”Come on you two,we’ve got to train.”Syrenne got up,and put on her armor.Erik up .his armor on,and they both grabbed the weapons of their country,the Scabbarge and the Shinnico.Ike grabbed the Regal sword,and went outside with them following.
Ike got into fighting position.Erik drew his sword as Syrenne drew her sword.”Go!”Ike yelled.Erik lunged at Syrenne as she lunged at him.Erik was hit by his sister as Ike struck her from the back.”Remember in most battles there will be many opponents.”Erik quickly got up,and lunged at Ike.He knocked him down,and swiftly turned to block his sister’s attack.”Syenne you’ve gotten better.Who’ve you been training with?”Syrenne looked at her brother,and said,”Mist.Why?”Ike was up by then,and tried to trip Erik,but Erik jumped.”Erik who’ve you been training with?”He asked as he grabbed the Regal sword,and attacked Erik.Erik ducked,and moved out of his way.Ike,and Syrenne hit eachother.”Mia.”
They heard horse hoves,and froze.”Erik got the guys.Syrenne the girls.”He whispered.Erik went from guys tent to guys tent wakeing them up.Syrenne woke up the girls.They all walked out of the tents with armor on and weapons in hand.Oscar,Mist,and Titania arrived.Soldiers stromed into the camp.Ike yelled,”Attack!”Everyone charged at the soldiers beside Erik and Syrenne.They were surrounded.There was no way out.Ike had an idea.”Everyone Frmation GAES!”Everyone formed a group around Erik and Syrenne.”Titania,Oscar,Mist was the road clear!?”Ike asked.”Yes,Sir.”The said at once.”Lead the way General Titania!Erik ride with Mia on her horse!Syrenne ride with Oscar!”Ike ran over to his horse,and cut it loose.He rode after everyone else.
Erik put on his helmet,and Syrenne her’s.She whistled,and a Pegasus came down.She got on it.She rode above them with Shina and Tana.They could see the castle now,and the enemy was far behind.An arrow flew by her ear,and she heard a yell of pain.He turned around,and saw Ike falling off his horse.She looked at Tana and Shina who seemed not to notice.She went down to the ground,and grabbed Ike.She went back into the air as the enemy soldiers disappeared.
They were at the castle now.She landed,and toke Ike to Erik..Erik pulled the arrow out of Ike,and said,”Rhys,Soren,Mist heal him.”They ran over,and tried,but they couldn’t.It appeared Ike would die.
Chapter One Part Two:
In Daein Castle:

“Sir,they have escaped,”reported a soldier.”Get out of my sight!”yelled the king.”Yellow Knight of the sun you will follow them,and attack when I tell you to.””Yes your majesty.”He left without another word.It toke him about an hour to get to where he could watch the castle without them knowing.Back at Daein Castle:”Green check our allies in Cremiea”The Green Knight left.
The Blue Knight was in Begnion watching the castle.If I know him he’ll stop here to ask for help as he did years ago.The gaurds were spies that came to him every shift change.He looked around as a soldier came to him.”Sir,The apostle is coming.””Thank you soldier.Now go.”The apostle came from the building.The knight seized his chance.He jumped out of the forest,and grabbed the apostle.His horse ran to him.He got on,and rode away.
He arrived at the castle mid-afternoon.”Sir,I’ve brung the apostle.””Very good knight.Take her to Elincia.”The knight stood,and toke her to the dungeon.”Here Elincia.Another royal.”He throught the apostle into the cell.He left them.”Apostle are you okay?”She asked as she ran over to her.”I’m fine.”

Chapter Two Part One:
In Frelia

Prince Kiya and princess Shina were sparing when King Sean and his sister,Shina,came through the woods.”Grado has attacked a contry over the sea!They are trying to take the keys!”Sean stopped,and looked at them.”I need to see your father.””Follow us.”They got on their horses,and toke them to the castle.They entered the throne room.”Shamen,Grado is looking for the keys.””What!?He knows.Are any other countries helping him?””Yes,but they are on another continent.They attacked a country on the other continent.””I see. Take Shina,and Kiya with you.Stop them.Go to the other continent,and help the countries there.””Are you su…””Yes I’m sure.”Sean and Erika left with Kiya and Shina.”Guys get your armor.hey got their armor,and went to the ship they had had prepared.The got on,and set sail.
Chapter One Part Two:
Grado Castle

“Idiot!You let them know!”The king roared.He drew his sword,and killed the soldier on the spot.”Where is The Dune Dark?!””Your majesty he was sent to meet the Green Knight.””Leave me.”The soldier left.”Shinakwa follow them to the hiding spot of the key.There you will take the key.Then,you will come delivere it to me.””Yes Sir.”He left on a boat of his own.His boat would meet with the Renais ship tomorrow.The Water Dune was in Rausten’s Court. He was looking for the king.Then the king walked out of the court.He grabbed him,and used his mastery of water to take him to the castle.He made his way to the throne room.He knelt down before the king.”Your majesty I bring you the king of Rausten.””Very good.Take him to the trading post.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back