• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final mix+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleEdgedBlade

QUOTE=xikem:
Dreams dont ever come true. Hope is a lie its not real because it gets you nothing. Its not going to come ever. (normal quote box didn't work for some reason)

dude, buzzkill much?
1. Dream can come true, if their realistic and based on fact (possible, happened to me once)
2. Hope is everything, if you don't have hope you become a pessimist that thinks the world is going to end, your life becomes bland, you get no friends, those you do have start to hate you, and altogether your life goes into a downward spiral probly ending in alcoholism or suicide
3. The reason it's not comming over is cuz it would cost too much to meet SCEA standards, they would have to sell it in way too many countries, hit record sales, and it would be at or above the original KH2 price, SE tried, cruched the numbers, but Sony is too strict to let them release it the way they want too

Apollo

Silver Member
1. I agree with you!
2. I agree with you!
3. Where the heck do you get your info? I never heard that!

DoubleEdgedBlade

lol, diferent thread on the same topic had a link, followed that, lead me to a pitition site, read basically everything there, dug a little into the comments on it, found the info, sending it everywhere that this topic pops up

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
2. Hope is everything, if you don't have hope you become a pessimist that thinks the world is going to end, your life becomes bland, you get no friends, those you do have start to hate you, and altogether your life goes into a downward spiral probly ending in alcoholism or suicide

Oh, hey, huge generalization much? I'm pessimistic, I have friends, a life, employment, I enjoy life, but I don't trouble myself with false hope and delusions. Whoops, your entire argument just went out the window.

"Hope" is not everything, "hope" is a useless delusion and a waste of time. I could sit here "hoping" for something, or I could get on with my life, or instead of "hoping" doing something proactive and get out there and do something about what I want done.

3. The reason it's not comming over is cuz it would cost too much to meet SCEA standards

Uhh, the SCEA is Sony Computer Entertainment of America...what does that have to do with Square-Enix?

they would have to sell it in way too many countries, hit record sales, and it would be at or above the original KH2 price, SE tried, cruched the numbers, but Sony is too strict to let them release it the way they want too

Uhh....what are you even talking about? Square Enix is a third party company and is in no way associated with Sony, Sony has no direct control over what Square Enix chooses to do with their franchises, Sony does not regulate what Square Enix does...

Apollo

Silver Member
lol, diferent thread on the same topic had a link, followed that, lead me to a pitition site, read basically everything there, dug a little into the comments on it, found the info, sending it everywhere that this topic pops up

oh but I think the muffin man kind of killed your whole statement!:huh:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Hope dose not get you what you want going out and doing it dose. I wished that stev and jen would be okay my hope was as big as it could get... they died. The kids here realy hope thay can learn to read they dont because the school system sucks. In paraguay if you hope you die or get real close to it you do some thing about it you get a good job and if you dont stop you get to go to a better place like me. Peace is a lie there is only pasion.The game wont come out in the U.S. so get over it
bowchickawowwow

DoubleEdgedBlade

Oh, hey, huge generalization much? I'm pessimistic, I have friends, a life, employment, I enjoy life, but I don't trouble myself with false hope and delusions. Whoops, your entire argument just went out the window.

Uhh, the SCEA is Sony Computer Entertainment of America...what does that have to do with Square-Enix?

i didn't mean to insult anyone with that, yes, i admit it is a generalization, and I'm proactive too, and kinda pessimistic at some point, so don't flip that much, i'm sorry if i insulted you, i was just trying to make a point, and around where i live (northern Illinios, USA) pessimists are put in the same group as emo's basically, so i'm naturally biased against them

also, Sony Computer Entertainment of America controls every game on the [legal] US market made for the PS2, every game, pricetag, and w/e, so Square has to make KH2FM+ meet those standards to sell it in America

and sorry again if i insulted anyone, i didn't mean to, i just used to be a pessimist myself and had a total of 3 friends, so sorry again

DoubleEdgedBlade

wow, this is sad

a bunch of high school/colledge age kids trashing a 13 year olds beleifs, just cuz they think something else, then the 13 year old in question steps up and apologizes for it, huh, i wonder who is more mature???

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
wow, this is sad

a bunch of high school/colledge age kids trashing a 13 year olds beleifs, just cuz they think something else, then the 13 year old in question steps up and apologizes for it, huh, i wonder who is more mature???

You really are being a little dramatic. Nobody is trying to do anything like that, we're trying to prove a point here.

And please, do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Apollo

Silver Member
umm that is double post, and we are just showing proof that there is a small chance for the game to come!

Epicdeath

Well I believe(note:believe not hope) that Kingdom Hearts FM+ will be released in US (and maybe Europe?). The reason is Re:Com. You see Re:Com is a new game (remake but still different game). So if there's a reason to bring the game to US it will be because of that. See, you get a better version of KHII plus a total different game. People will not only buy it for KHII:FM but also for Re:Com. So the case is much different from KH:FM. While it may never come, there are more possibilities this time than they were back then.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well ya those are the reasons I got it! But I doubt it cuz if they had not made plans for it bye now I doubt they ever will!

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
how many threads are there gonna be about this us people who say it will will be had a go at by loads of people saying it won't so can people stop doing this subject it might and it might not

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well I believe(note:believe not hope) that Kingdom Hearts FM+ will be released in US (and maybe Europe?).

The chances of that happening are about as much of a block of ice spontaenously combusting at absolute zero, or a monkey being able to produce a perfect copy of Hamlet.

The reason is Re:Com. You see Re:Com is a new game (remake but still different game). So if there's a reason to bring the game to US it will be because of that. See, you get a better version of KHII plus a total different game.

SE still wouldn't take the chance. And it wouldn't really sell all that well, considering not that many people played or cared about CoM to begin with, and it really wouldn't matter that it has a PS2 version.

People will not only buy it for KHII:FM but also for Re:Com.

Still wouldn't sell all that well.

So the case is much different from KH:FM.

Perhaps, but SE's policy of not releasing DC games outside of Japan speaks louder, as does the fact that they have said nothing on the possibility of such a release for a long, long time.

While it may never come,

It won't.

there are more possibilities this time than they were back then.

The possibilities are much slimmer NOW. It's been months, they've said nothing. It isn't coming.

Seriously, if I'm wrong, and they announce something regarding it in the future, great, I'll be too happy to pay attention to all your "I told you so"s, but for now we can assume that it isn't coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back