• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final mix + question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowNemesis

Ok I was going to get kh 2 final mix + the day it came to Japan but didn't have the money and now I finlly have enough for it and the mod. So the question is if it is worth the buy? Reviews would be fine anything. thanx

auron2314

yeah it should be enough to buy it i mean kingdom hearts final mix has alot lot of new battles difficulties and enemies and rechain of memories is a new challenge so i say go for it

BenHo

hmmmm...i thought ps2 was region free???

any gaming console with a CD rom drive is going to be region locked. even though they have the hardware and software to run the game, they programers go out of there way to block you from playing foreign games. I still don't understand why. it's not like people are going to stop importing or buy a foreign PS2. they're goign to buy a CD that lets they hack their PS2 to play they game, and then they'll be more likely to pirate games (as the hack-cd will make the PS2 play pirated games too).

Dark_StarX

Hard? Noooo. It took my like 5 minutes to find a place where I could import the game. The same place had Swap Magic too. I ordered the game last week on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday, and I received it on Friday. The thing is, I can't play it yet because Swap Magic hasn't come yet >.<

KH_Darkness

I meant that it will be hard to understand. I have an ARMAX, and that helps you play foreign games.
anifi3.gif

Member XIV

Just a question..how hard will it be to play if you know no Japanese what so ever.

I think FM+ is worth a buy. I just got FM1 and it is great..I am having trouble with the Japanese though. Surprisingly, I think Proud Mode in KH1FM is a bit easier than Critical Mode.

Anyways..you should buy it, and I recommend swap maic. A mod chip voids your warranty and you could mess up your PS2. If you have the slim version then get a flip top.

Really, I don't understand why it is Region locked, people are going to burn and import anyway. Maybe they removed it with PS3.

Dark_StarX

Nope, the region lock is still in the PS3. I don't think it will be too difficult to understand the Japanese if you know none or very little. If you've played KH2 in English, you shouldn't have much of a problem.

Order VI Zexion

Hard? Noooo. It took my like 5 minutes to find a place where I could import the game. The same place had Swap Magic too. I ordered the game last week on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday, and I received it on Friday. The thing is, I can't play it yet because Swap Magic hasn't come yet >.<

wait, so did you go to a certain store or on the computer? if you got it at a store, could you tell me the name, and if on the computer, could you send me the link? plz and ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back