• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form... When to get it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
A lot of people are confused on when you can get Final Form. Some people claim it's when you beat Xaldin, some people claim you can get it anytimes after the 1000 Heartless battle, but I got the freaking huge strategy guide (not even LE) and it says you cannot get it unless you have both Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades. (which means you have to recieve the oblivion in the world that never was...)

I hope this isn't old news or anything, I just remember running across a thread that was wondering when you could get it....

EDIT: Wait no... You get it after beating the Memory Skyscraper level.

Last edited:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
MilkMan20206 said:
It's random after you beat the Memory's Skyscraper level.

Wow, that's an original screename

xD jk

And isn't that the part when you get oblivion....?

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
Er... no. Final Form becomes attainable after you finish the fight with Roxas cutscene in the World that Never Was. After that has been seen, you drive as much as possible and Final Form will randomly occur. It took me about 15~20 drives, but it is very much worth getting :D

keybaldemasterme

Sorikku said:
Er... no. Final Form becomes attainable after you finish the fight with Roxas cutscene in the World that Never Was. After that has been seen, you drive as much as possible and Final Form will randomly occur. It took me about 15~20 drives, but it is very much worth getting :D

awww but everytime i did go into drive i got anti-form or one of the regular ones!!!i want final form! rawr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back