• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

[Sorry if this is old, I did check the past few pages and couldn't find anything about it] Who else enjoys this game? I do a lot. What is your level,server, rank, etc?

Name: Doyle
Server: Ifrit
Levels: 18 bst, 20 thf, 29 whm, 20 smn
Nation: Windurst

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I use to enjoy it, now is just sucks, its boring etc.. i played way way back. Then tryed to get back into this year.

Talk about not being fun.. I just hope there next MMO is great

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I played it about 2 years ago, but I never got back into it since all my friends stopped playing

I was on the Cerberus server and I had a lvl 14 blm

Azure_Dragon

I played it 2 years ago
Name: Keymon
Server: Pandemonium
Nation: Sandoria Rank: 5
Jobs :54PLd,39WAR,27DRK, and lots of 10-20 jobs

Its good at the start but trust me this game can get soo boring and the gameplay gets really repetitive.

LinkSlySora

I played it 2 years ago
Name: Keymon
Server: Pandemonium
Nation: Sandoria Rank: 5
Jobs :54PLd,39WAR,27DRK, and lots of 10-20 jobs

Its good at the start but trust me this game can get soo boring and the gameplay gets really repetitive.

I agree at times this can happen. But there is a lot of other great things to do as well. Many many quests and missions, and other things to do. Just lots of things take time, but are worth it when you finally get to do them.

Azure_Dragon

I agree at times this can happen. But there is a lot of other great things to do as well. Many many quests and missions, and other things to do. Just lots of things take time, but are worth it when you finally get to do them.

Yup there are a heaploads of quests but after a while u just don't feel bothered but trust me when u have to do AF it takes forever. U get a mass addiction when u play it though

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, since my friend was bugging me about it I decided to pick up FFXI again after not playing it for 2 years.

For some reason my character was deleted, and when I registered and reactivated my account it said that I had another 30-day free trial...weird

I'm kinda pissed that my character is gone, but I barely played the game before and I was only level 14, so I figure I can get to lvl 14 in no time with the free 30 days

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Well, since my friend was bugging me about it I decided to pick up FFXI again after not playing it for 2 years.

For some reason my character was deleted, and when I registered and reactivated my account it said that I had another 30-day free trial...weird

I'm kinda pissed that my character is gone, but I barely played the game before and I was only level 14, so I figure I can get to lvl 14 in no time with the free 30 days

If you don't play FFXI for 3 months they delete your character. One thing that I hated about that MMO. I mean its stupid if you ask me.. I haven't played EQ1 in about 4 years. If I wanted to renew it now, My character would still be their..

I used to love FFXI, but putting time into a character is alot of work in that. I tryed to do it again, but said __ it. Because FF wasn't the same. If first character was always there.. I may still be playing it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Serious? That's complete bullshit, every other MMO keeps your character in case you ever come back...wtf was S-E thinking? So if I ever want to take a break from teh game it can't be longer than 3 months >_>

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Yep, thats the reason most ppl quit.. Not only that, if you take a break for a two months let say. Square will make you pay for the months that you didn't play for. So its like paying for not playing, Over due fees for FFXI is a rip off.

Plus a $1 for every character you make is BS and when you get to high lvls you will need mule to hold some of your stuff. (((you don't need, but it helps alot and most ppl have one)))

There is a thing where you can bring your character back, if is has been less then year. But its pain to get back(form what I hear) and you do have to pay over due fees..

So if you want you character back, its been 5 months.. You will have pay for the 5 months.

Square is nothing but money whor3s. That why if there next MMO runs the same way. I will not play it..

LinkSlySora

I agree, that makes no sense. S-E should fix that.......quickly. Veteren players who haven't played for a while have to start from scratch. I really like that actual game though. To me it isn't that repetitive, but can be. I like how different each job is and makes unique special quests for each, and how different each charecter you can make is. From what I here, this game needs people to work together more then any other. I like how many different NPCs there, story line or non story line is. And somtimes some of the jokes are funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back