• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X: Reserection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
Long ago, a war raged between the citys of Zanarkand and Bevelle. Both sides used Machines, or machina, to destroy each other. Each worked day and night, making more pwoerful machina, untill it was beleived they could destroy the world, that is when sin came. Sin was a creautre that was created by a god named Yevon, Sin was our punishment for letting the machina war get out of hand. Years later, A women by the name of Yunalesca, traveled to 5 diffrent temples, with the aid of her husband. At each templem she recevied an Aeon, a beast she copuld call forth in battle to assit her. She then traveled to the now destroyed Zanarkand and sacrificed her husband, to create what is known as the final aeon. She then used the final aeon to destroy sin, her dsieing in the process. This became known as the pilgramage but the peace Yunalesca brought was not meant to last.

A few years later, sin returned, and another summoner, would preform the same pilgramage, and would have the same outcome, two sacrifices, only for sin to returnonce more. some died as they traveled there, others gave up. Then, years later, a summoner by the name of Yuna traveled with 6 garudians to Zanarkand, but when Yunalesca asked for the sacrifice to make the final Aeon, she refused and sent Yunalesca to the farplane. She then, went and somehow killed Sin, for good.

That was 200 years ago, and now, her work has been undone. Sin has returned, and has once more put Spira in a spiral of death. Now, a summoner and gaurdians from the isle of besaid while be the first to go and fight this new sin, but the way Yuna deffeated sin has been forgotten, and the aeons she onced used have been replaced with new aeons from yevon. Will she beable to bring an eternal peace so many thought yuna had accomplished?

RULES!!!
Faliure to follow the rules set by the mods will not be tolerated. you will be kicked from the rp
no powerplaying or godmodding
ONLY 1 SUMMONER. if we already have a summoner and you join as one, you will be forced to switch
Be literate
STAY ACTIVE. to many of my attempted rps have died, lets keep this one alive.
Romance and language, keep it PG 13

Template
Name:
Race:
weapons:
appearence:
Personality:((optional))
Bio:

thats all, post your temps

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I'll join. But If you start in the next 2 weeks, I may not be on as much until then.

Name: Jackson Esphahanian
Race: Human
weapons: Dressspheres
appearence: A tall, white male, with Sora-like brown hair,. His eyes are blue, and he wears brown "paiter pants"(pants with lots of pokets) with a Tie-dyed rainbow T-shirt. On his feet lye by shoes with kangaroos(These are my real shoes, I love them so much...)
Personality: Happy, Hyper, Silly, always loves to jest
Bio: A young man who has helped rebuild the lost city Zanarkand. While digging, he dug up an old garmit grid with dresspheres, long forgoten. With the city fixed and the grid repaired, he has travled back to his hometown in time to help a new summoner........

I could also do a summoner if no one else joins.

Last edited:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Me summoner ^_^

Name: Min-soo
Race: Albhed/Human
weapons:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/Bruglione/The Armory/BoF_mastersflute.jpg
The master flute, which really isn't considered a weapon. She mainly just carries it around and plays it for entertainment purposes. Though, while playing she finds it has somewhat of a magical power among feinds.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/Bruglione/The Armory/w7.jpg
The Staff of Flight helps her to summon her aeons which come in need in battle.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/Bruglione/The Armory/BoF2_sword.jpg
And a sword that she found while wandering the village, sneaking from her summoner training. She doesn't use it much, just when its necessary or if there is great danger.
appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ChoGenou/rp/girl_67.jpg
Personality: Bubbly and cheerful, though she is a tad bit frightened about her future as a summoner.
Bio: She was orphaned ((Cliche I know...but ;>> )) at an early age and was brought to the temple of Besaid village. Then the attacks from the new Sin had begun and being the youngest of the temple, she started training for summoner duties. This took alot of time off her hands and was unable to see most of her friends for a very long time. The only time she could see them is if she was given a break for the day and she could wander the village like a normal child. Though now she was anything but normal, she was now a summoner apprentice. The training was hard, somethimes she even felt like running away, but now the time has come for her to prey for the Faith and hope they accept her as a summoner.

Last edited:

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Name: Geist
Race: Albhed
weapon: a black shortsword with a crescent blade
appearence: a black leather shirt gloves pants belt boots red eyes black spiked hair skin as white as snow
Bio: Geist has traveled throughout the oceans searching for treasure but to no avail the best he ever found was his sword in ancient ruins he's encountered many enemies but they never last long because of his ruthless nature and incredible speed he has just lately left his ship and has come to Besaid for sight seeing

sakurablossom07

Name: Faith

Race: Human (Warrior)

weapons: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/untitled.jpg

appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Has blue hair instead of black and wears gloves

Personality: Faith is quiet at first when she meets new people, but once she gets to know them and gets comfortable, she starts showing her true side. She often puts others before herself and is always willing to protect people and meet new people.

Bio: Faith has always trained herself to become a warrior and was able to weild swords at a very young age. She's been living in Besaid for a while and trained herself everyday to get stronger. She wanted to set a journey to travel around Spira and to see new sights and meet new people.

yado

I taste delicious
Name: Kente Moundo
Race: human
weapons: spear
appearence: Kente was light skin since he grewe up on gagazet. He is about 6'. he has small muscles from tring to keep up ronso. Many mistake him for more of a higher age. He wears a black sleeveless shirt and black pants. He has a small scar on his cheek and his forehead.
Bio: Kente was born in Beville. He grew up in beveille untill he was about 5, that was when his parents died. the only person Kente knew at the time other then his parents was a ronso who he had meet several times before. The ronso took him in as a son and Kente ended up moving to mount Gagazet. He spent his time with the ronso children, who he commonly fought with for not being a ronso and leaning to use a spear. At about 15, he decided to leave gagazet and go to Besaid, it was the ronso who took him in that decided that would be best for him. At about 16, he arivved at Besaid. He spent the next two years there and had meet min-soo, becoming her gaurdian for her pilgramage.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
((five poeple....good, odd number, lets start >.>))
Kente stood leaning on his spear. The ronso may have taugh him patience but it was hard to control when he had his spear. He didn't remember why he wanted to go on the pilgramage. It was either because it would take him back to Gagazet, or because he had become friendds with Min-soo and the other gaurdians. He was standing outside of the chamber of Fayth waiting of Min-soo.

I sure hope that this won't take three days like it apparently did for Lady Yuna. He thought tring to stop himself from snaping and turned twards the door that lead to the chamber of fayth. this is the beginning of the journey. He thought.

Cho_Hakkai_657

((lol do you like odd numbers? ))

The chamber, lit with candles, was very small, just enough room for about two people. But, really, only one was allowed in this room and that was the summoner, or in this case the appentice summoner. The candles cast an eerie glow upon said person and the room. Though, Min-soo tried to ignore this, she was scared, not only because of the shadows that seemed to jump out at her, the Faith in the middle of the room, what she realy was afraid of is that she wouldn't be accepted as a new summoner.

It had already been almost a day since she had walked into this small chamber and kneeled before the Faith. She didn't know how long it would take, this tradition, but she did know that it took the High Summoner Yuna three days to be accepted. That was another thing that frightened her, how was she going to live in here with no food or water?

Min-soo tried to keep these fear in the back of her mind while she prayed. Though, it wasn't working, as she prayed they would creep back up towards the font and she would loose concentration for a moment. Hoping that didn't affect how long she was in the chamber, she continued her prayers, hoping they would be answered soon.

Awards
ooc: i would like to join and if I could, I would REALLY like to be Lulu but I'm not sure if you guys are allowing actual FFX characters. I'm not trying to get this rp to die, I'm just asking if it is okay for me to be Lulu. I like Lulu a lot and I would really appreciate it if you would allow me to play. Thanks and I will stay active.

sakurablossom07

Faith walked into the temple of Besaid. She arrived outside of the chamber of faith and saw the other guardians that were going to accompany Min-soo during her pilgramage. She stayed towards the back of the room, while leaning her body on the wall. She looked around and saw other other guardians that were waiting for Min-soo to come out. Faith knew that the guardians had to be strong so she didn't expect much of their strengths.

"I wonder how long this is going to take. I just hope it's not as long as they said it was about Lady Yuna," she thought to herself.

She thought about what led her to go on this pilgramage in the first place. Of course she wanted to travel around Spira to see new sights and to meet new people, but as a guardian? But she thought it might do her good since she'll become a stronger warrior and might actually learn something from this pilgramage.

yado

I taste delicious
Kente looked around the room. His pateince was beganing to crack, although he wasn't going to admit it. He looked around the room and saw Faith just standing there. She looked deep in thought and he was going to say something but decided not too. We go from here, to Kilika, to dojose, the macalaina, the Beveile, then finally gagazet. That gives me plenty of time to grow stronger. He thought.

He still tried to figure out what made him become a gaurdian and it was beganing to get him annoyed. "Say Faith. What made you decide to become a gaurdian?" He asked trying to burn time.

sakurablossom07

She looked up from the person that was talking to her. He was one of the guardians of Min-soo that she'll be traveling with.

"Well, I wanted to travel around places and see new sights, but now that I think about it more, there's a different reason. But I just don't know what it is," she answered him.
"What about you?" she asked him.

She looked at his features and knew that he wasn't like any other guardians. He looked really strong for a guardian and took her interest as to why he wanted to become a guardian.

yado

I taste delicious
((we are waiting for Chos charcter to leave the chamber of fayth))
Kente looked towards Faith. "I think it was so I could return to Gagazet and see the Ronso that raised me, but i don't know." He said. He had never really bothered to talk to the other gaurdians a whole lot but knew that she was a skilled swordsman from when he saw her training.

I wonder how long this pilgramage will take? He thought. I wonder how Semaki is doing. Hope he is still strong. He thought.

sakurablossom07

She thought that his reason for becoming a guardian was an interesting answer. In her eyes, he seemed like a totally different person on the outside.

"Guess they were right. You can't judge a book by its cover," she thought to herself.
"Wow, raised by Ronsos?" she said in an amazement.
"That's very interesting," she told him.

She didn't think this was as bad as she thought it would be. But she was getting a bit impatient as to what was taking the summoner so long. She was starting to get worried that something might've happened to the summoner, but Faith decided to keep her cool until something actually happened.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
OOC:Remember I'm an albhed not a guardian yet.

Geist walked into the room."Well.Well.Well.So this is what the temple looks like on the inside.Figures.Guardians."He said.
He looked at Kente and said."Hmph!Ronsos eh?Savage beasts us albhed are much stronger."
Geist stabbed his sword in the wall and started to move closer to the guardians defacing the cloyster of trials."I say it's better for you to protect the summoner by being in the Faith.So foolish by the way I noticed their were guards by the entrance.Their gonna need some prayer too."He said and smiled.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson gasped he he arrived on Besaid. Laughing happily, he ran towards the town. "It's great to be home......." he smiled. All of a sudden, a wolf appered. "Uh Oh....." he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a stone. "Gunner....." he said. He was surrounded in light until he remeaged, wearing mainly white, with blue jeans, and a pink belt. He smiled as he shot the dog, forcing it to collse into pyre flies. "I need to do something about this belt....." he sighed as he walked into town.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Kente looked towards the man that had just entered the room, not as a gaurdian or a preist. "Just because your Al behed doesn't mean you should infringe on the arts of Yevon, after all, it offends others." He said holding his spear. "How did you know i was trained by ronso, I know you wouldn't know from my looks." He said since he was a human.

"Look, i don't wanna start a fight, after all, were in a temple." He said calmly. "Look, This is the onyl way we have found to kill sin, so if you would please leave." He said and looked towards the doors to the Fayth. This coul ruin her chances at becomeing a summoner. He thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back