• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VS Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
[Sorry if this debate's been made...i didn't find this one ^-^;]

Just as the title implies.Would win in this all out battle?

Sora>>Org XIII>>Riku>>Other KH characters [Yes im cruel for not mentioning them~~ XD]

VS

Cloud>>Squall>>Vincent>>Rinoa>>Yuna>>Tifa>>Vaan>>Other FF characters

~~~
Sorry KH, but im gonna say FF. No hard feelings Zex~! *Zexion:...[vTT.TT]

~??~

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Final Fantasy. They have Cloud, Vincent, Squall, Tidus, Auron, Sephiroth, Barret Wallace, Tifa, Vivi, Seifer, shall I continue?

Squall

Well the FF fighters seem to have more experience and skill,they look more tough then kh characters for some reason.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
we should clear up what kind of battle we are looking at here. are we talking in terms of kingdom hearts, where sora can beat squall, cloud, yuffie, and tifa, or are we talking in general terms, such as squall being able to bend time.

if we were talking about a kingdom hearts sort of fight, i would say kh because like i said above, sora was able to take out four final fantasy people by himself, so it if this would be the case, the rest shouldn't be a problem.

if this was in general, ff would win because the have powers that would dominate the characters from kh.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Ok, just to help out people, this fight is counting in the fact that Sora can defeat Cloud, Squall, Yuffie and Sephiroth, And the fact that Cloud and others have their own experiences in having their share of defeating certain enemies.

So, pretty much, take these experiences they've had before into account. Using your judgement and knowledge of what they can do, how powerful they are so on.

ryoji1337

<.< I think that varies though, cause in kh cloud and leon/squall seemed way too easy to what they should've been to their FF counterpart versions. Which makes it difficult to say at all.

FF wise though they were practically gods, they're like legend.
Cloud, Tifa, Vincent, Barret, Red XIII, Cid, Vivi, Steiner, Bartz, Zidaine, Sephiroth, The Black Waltz(s), Kuja, Kefka, Etc. O_O; I seriously think kh would be outmatched unless you kh'd the entire version and it'd be a draw or still FF.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
FF..
Think about it.
Goofy vs. Squall.

Hahahaha.
oh yeah right.

Squ@ll

Most kh characters r kids...

Sora Riku Kiari vs Squall Cloud Tidus

Winner the ff team

T

Tragic Fall

Even if Sora was able to defeat Squall, Cloud, Yuffie, and Tifa. Now we're adding Sephiroth, Vincent, Zell, Laguna etc. Sephiroth could take out Sora, and no other KH character can stand up to him and the rest of FF.

Haku

<3
I would have to give the edge to the Final Fantasy characters because they all look like they have had more experience with tough enemies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
[Sorry if this debate's been made...i didn't find this one ^-^;]

Just as the title implies.Would win in this all out battle?

Squall>>Zack>>>Vincent>>Rinoa>>Yuna>>Tifa>>Vaan>>O the FF characters>Cloud
Fixed

Really..does 9999x10 mean anything at all to you?

Azerty

Most of the KH characters are Disney and younger FF characters. Sora and Riku can't really beat FF characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back