• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII:Final Clash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Prologue

"Would you like a flower sir? It's only one gil."

A by passer turned his head to look for the speaker. He saw a really polite girl in a pink dress standing behind him, carrying a basket of flowers and making a sweet smile at him.

This girl is...wow. She was like a goddess. Her long, brown hair that was neatly tied perfectly matched her emerald green eyes. Her innocent yet attractive looks were to die for. The way she held her basket, asking politely to buy her flower was so stunning that no man could resist from looking at her a little longer.

"I will have one."

The by passer replied and ransacked his pocket. He tried to act as calm as possible but he couldn’t. This girl was simply amazing.

"Thank you sir."

The girl handed him a flower and took one gil from the man. She made another smile at him while thanking him. She slowly left the man, startled and started looking for another customer.

She was tired. Really tired. She looked around and found a clean spot in front of a doorstep and sat down to take a rest. She told herself that she would not give up. She had been traveling a lot for the past year. She picked flowers along the way and sold them whenever she entered a town. She pasted by many towns and seen many people but she still can't find the one she was looking for.

A few days ago, she entered this peace and quite town called Kalm. Though she only been here once but she instantly found out that this town had changed a lot since the last time she visited. Since the destruction of meteor, Midgar is no longer a high-populated city. When meteor arrived many took refuge in Kalm and when all this is over many decided to continue staying in this peaceful city.

She looked around for a moment, hoping to find the one she loved, the one she cared, the one that she was looking for the past whole year. She really wished that one day he would appear in front of her, telling her that he loved her.

The flower shook her thoughts away. She was now a little less tired. She stared into the sky, looked at the clouds, and inspired it. Then, sat up and continued selling flowers in the streets of Kalm.

Chapter 1

"I can't believed it!" Cid exclaimed with the top of his voice.

"Yes it's true." The person sitting next to him replied with a cool tone.

"No way! You actually proposed to Tifa?!" Cid asked again.

"Yes I did. And she agreed." The person replied with an even cooler tone.

Cid was sitting in a small bar in Kalm talking to a person next to him. Yup, and this person was the same person that saved the planet from Sephiroth. He was the hero, known as Cloud Strife.

Since the battle with Sephiroth, Cloud and the party stayed in Kalm. They opened an inn called 7th Heaven that was once Tifa's bar that was previously destroyed in the slum of Midgar.

"So when is the big day?" Cid asked.

"I don't know. But Tifa's really anxious so I guess we will get married real soon." Cloud answered.

Cid couldn’t believe his ears. But come to think about it makes perfect sense. Cloud and Tifa had strong feelings for each other since they were still kids. Although it was just a month ago that Cloud told Tifa that he love her, they had been waiting for this moment for a long time already.

"So how are you and Shera? You haven't seen her in a long time already." Cloud asked Cid.

"Don't mention about her. I finally thought that I could get over with how I treated before, but she screwed up again!!!" It took me such a long time to repair the Little Bronco and when I finally though I could get it to fly again, she took a look at the d**n engine and she said that something was wrong! And because of that she won’t let me fly the tiny bronco! Man! Am I really pissed off!" Cid complained.

"But it wasn't her fault. Who knows you might be flying and the plane suddenly blew up!" Cloud said.

"But--"

"Get out of the kitchen!"

They were interrupted by a shout from the kitchen. They saw a young, childish girl running out of the kitchen. She glanced at Cid and Cloud. She had an evil grin on her face. Then she took off in full speed. Cloud and Cid looked at each other for a while.

"Came back here you thief!"

The chef of the bar burst out of the kitchen door with a rolling pin in his hand.

"Um, Cid. Is it materia or gil this time?" Cloud asked.

The rest of the party was in the 7th Heaven. The inn they opened after the meteor incident. Although their income wasn’t a lot, they earned enough money to support their living.

In the inn, there was a girl sitting at the counter. A girl filled with grace and style with long black hair flowing freely down her back. The way she occasionally stroke her hair backwards made her extremely attractive. If there was perfect beauty in this world, she will be the one that will come first.

This beauty was one of the ones that defeated Sephiroth and saved the world. Tifa Lockheart-that’s her name.

Now, this beautiful heroin was sitting at the reception table, smiling all day long. For some reasons, she didn’t stop smiling since that morning.

"Uh, Whassap with Tifa?" Barret asked the others curiously.

"It must be something really big to make her that happy." Red XIII answered without a clue.

"Didn't you all notice the ring on her finger? It wasn't there yesterday.” Vincent interrupted.

Cait Sith immediately jump on his mog shouting happily. "Tifa is getting married!"

The others were shocked to hear this. Tifa’s getting married? They all knew this day would come, but they didn’t know it would come this early.

"What? Tiff! Why don't ya tell us sucha big thing?" Barret questioned Tifa.

"I thought that it would be best to wait till everyone's here."

Tifa replied and blushed. She played with the ring on her play and admired it. Someone she loved for a long, long time gave her this ring.

"Yea! And all of us thought that ya gone nuts or somethin'!"Barret looked at Tifa fiercely.

Red XIII shook his head and looked out of the window.

"Isn’t that Yuffie outside being chased by the chef of the bar?" Red XIII asked.

Yuffie suddenly stormed into the room.

"Help me!!! That guy had gone berserk!!!"

Yuffie shouted pleading for help. She quickly hid behind the crowd and then a bang was heard. The man chasing Yuffie stormed into the 7th Heaven with steam on his head.

Tifa stood up and questioned the furious chef that couldn’t control his temper.

"What happened?!"

"Th....That thief! She stole my mastered fire materia!" The furious man replied while pointing at Yuffie with his rolling pin. Yuffie made a face at the chef and made him angrier.

"Yuffie, did you?" Tifa interrogated Yuffie.

"Aw, it was just a materia." Yuffie answered while looking at everyone with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Serve yer right!" Barret scolded.

"But what are you doing with a mastered fire materia while you only cook in the kitchen?" Cait Sith asked the chef curiously.

"Of course I use it to cook!" the chef blurted out.

"What? You cook your food with a fire materia? No wonder it sucks!" Yuffie snapped out.

"How dare you insult my cooking techniques! Argggggggg!!!!" The chef became furious again and charged at Yuffie with his rolling pin. Yuffie ran round and round the room, making fun of him while trying to get away from him. Obviously, she was enjoying this.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Everyone turned their heads towards the entrance and saw Cloud and Cid standing in front of the door.

"Cloud, help me!" Yuffie cried out and shelthered behind Cloud.

"Yuffie, what did you stealing from this man?" Cloud asked Yuffie while pointing at the furious man.

"Aw, it's only a materia." Yuffie answered innocently.

"It is a mastered fire materia you little witch!!!" The chef interrupted.

"Hand it out Yuffie." Cloud commanded.

"Must I hand it out now?" Yuffie looked more innocently.

"Now!!!!!" Cloud shouted at Yuffie furiously.

"Aw, OK." Yuffie said uneasily and returned the chef his materia.

The chef examined the mastered fire materia to ensure there are no tricks or whatsoever. His started to control his temper and walked towards the exit.

"If I ever catch you in my kitchen I swear I will whack you with my rolling pin!"

The chef warned Yuffie before he walked out. The others stared at Yuffie.

"Must you always get us into trouble?" Cloud asked Yuffie.

"I just wanted to help Wutai and...." Yuffie Replied but was cut off by Cloud.

"Nevermind. Everybody! I have an announcement to make! I am getting....."

"Married with Tifa!" Everyone replied except Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie.

"What? Tifa! You told them already?" Cloud asked Tifa with a surprised look in his face.

"I couldn't stop them from noticing my ring!" Tifa defended herself.

"Why am I the last one to know about this?" Yuffie asked everyone.

"Probably cuz if ya know earlier ya might even steal Tifa's wedding ring!" Barret replied with a touch of humor.

"If you all think me as such a person, I guess I rather go to look for more materia outside." Yuffie said and exited the 7th Heaven.

"Looks like today’s a happy after all." Cid just finished a cigarette and wanted to pull out another one from his pocket. Suddenly his face turned white.

"Did anybody saw my mastered fire materia?"

nc_jrath

Good story, hope u do another. id like to read about the actual wedding too. that should be intertaining.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
and here's the next chapter

Chapter 2

Cloud was walking down the streets of Kalm. He kept smiling to himself like he had gone nuts or something. But it was all quite natural. He was getting married, to Tifa! Who wouldn't be happy?

Cloud walked along and kept thinking about Tifa. He recalled his sweet memories with her. He recalled the first time they met, their childhood, the well in Nibelhelm, their battle against Sephiroth and all sort of other things. He couldn't had felt better.

"Cloud."

Cloud face turned white. He recognized this voice immediately. A voice he hasn't heard for a long time. A voice he shouldn't have heard.

"It couldn't. It couldn't possibly be......"

Cloud turned around and saw a girl. She wore an extremely familiar pink dress. Her hair was tied with a ribbon and she was holding a flower basket in her hands. Cloud’s mouth was wide-open.

"It isn't her. No, it isn't her......"

No. It isn’t the girl Cloud thought she was. Cloud calmed down a little and got back to his senses. He thought he stumbled into someone he knew, someone he will never see. But he didn’t. It was someone else.

"Sir, would you like to buy some flowers? It is only one gil each." The girl carrying a basket of flowers asked.

"Er......Was it you that called out my name just now?" Cloud tried to ask as calm as he could.

"Um......Yes. It was me." the flower girl replied.

"How could you possibly......"Cloud asked but was interrupted by the flower girl.

"You became so famous after your battle with Sephiroth. Words had been spread all over the place and although I hadn't met you before, I know it’s you because people said a lot about your hair." the flower girl replied with a smile.

"So you know me at first sight because I have a weird hair do?" Cloud joked.

"No...no, your hair isn't weird but it is just...... unique." the Flower girl said.

"Gee, my hair is that famous?" Cloud joked.

"Not only your hair, but even your enormous sword was famous too." the flower girl answered.

"Guess you are a big fan of me." Cloud said.

"I only know what other's do. And oh! Do you want to buy a flower? It is only a gil each." the flower girl said and took out a flower from her basket.

"I hadn't seen flowers this beautiful for a long time already, I remembered that this kind of flower could only be found in the northern continent. Alright, I will have one." Cloud replied and took a gil out of his pocket.

"Thanks. I guess I better get going." the flower girl handed Cloud a flower and disappeared among the crowd.

Cloud tried to look for her but he couldn’t. He recalled the girl and thought about her. She really resembled someone he knew. The way she carried her flower basket, talked, giggled were exactly the same as the girl he knew long ago. Even the way he met her was familiar, this was same way as how he first knew that girl, in the slums.

Cloud looked at the flower for a moment. Then he stared off into space. He wasn't think whether this flower will impress Tifa or not, but he thinking about other things. That flower girl made him think. She made him think of someone he has lost for a long, long time. Aeris.

"I'm home!"

Cloud called out when he entered the 7th Heaven.

"Yo! Ya haven't got married yet but yer already start talkin' like a family man! What's wrong wit ya?" Barret exclaimed.

"Guess I gotta start to get use to it." Cloud answered with a smile. Suddenly Tifa came out from her room with a new wedding gown.

"So how do I look?"

Tifa said and posed. She looked...different than before. She usually dressed up like a sports women but now she looked so...pretty.

"Wow...let me check my heart. It’s still beating." Cloud joked and Tifa blushed.

"So when is the big day?" Cait Sith suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Red XIII said that this Friday is a good day to get married. You know, all this superstitious stuff. " Tifa answered.

"Isn't that two days after tomorrow? " Cloud asked with a surprised tone.

"Yes it is. Why? You not ready yet? " Tifa asked curiously.

"No, it's fine. It's really fine. " Cloud replied.

He looked at Tifa entering back her room happily, and then smiled at he before she went in. Cloud sighed for a while. He felt like there was something bothering him, but he didn’t know what it was. Cloud stretched his arms and stood up. He then headed to the bar.

The bar was quite dimly lit at night. It was just like any other bar. Cloud scanned through the room and he saw Vincent sitting in a dark corner. Vincent was spooky enough in the day and in the dark he looked spookier.

"Cheer up, Vincent. " Cloud said while closing up towards Vincent.

"Leave me alone. " Vincent replied with a dark look in his eyes.

"Thinking about Lucrecia again? " Cloud asked him with a sympathetic voice.

"No, it is someone else. Aeris. " Vincent replied emotionlessly.

Cloud was shocked when he heard Vincent mention about Aeris. No one has mention that name to him for a long time already. He just wanted to forget his past and live on his life. He was surprised that Vincent will suddenly mention her name.

"I saw her. I saw her down the streets today. " Vincent continued.

Cloud was stunned for a while. But then he thought about the flower girl he met today, he started to calm down.

"I guess you mistaken someone for Aeris. I just met a flower girl today that looks just like Aeris. Maybe you didn't see her clearly and mistaken her for Aeris. " Cloud replied calmly.

"Just as I thought, you wouldn't believe me. Though I only saw her from a distance but I am real sure she is Aeris." Vincent said stubbornly.

"I saw her too. I thought that it was Aeris when I first saw her but after I had a closer look I found out that she wasn't Aeris. She was just a simple flower girl selling flowers in the streets. " Cloud explained.

"Suits yourself. " Vincent replied to end the conversation.

"See you later. " Cloud said goodbye to Vincent and stood up and wanted to leave. But before Cloud could leave, Vincent said something to him.

"If Sephiroth could come back once, why can't Aeris? "

nc_jrath

Frigin awesome!!! way to hint the return of aeris man!!!!!!! ur a good writer keep up the good stuff.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Chapter 3 (Srry its short...Theres gonna be chapter 3 in a half then chapter 4 and so on...)

The flower girl was sitting on a bench somewhere in the streets of Kalm. She was smiling alone. Once in a while she giggled and caught the attention of others passing by. But she didn’t feel awkward. She was too happy to think about other things.

Finally. She finally found the person she had been looking for. After all these efforts, after all these months, she finally made it.

But that person didn’t noticed her yet, even though they met face to face. She didn’t want to tell him yet. It would be too sudden for him. He couldn’t possibly take it. She will have to wait, wait till the right time, and then she will tell him everything.

She got up and continued selling flowers. While walking down the streets, she saw a small, cozy building not far away. It was a church, a place she hadn’t been for a long time. She loved churches, they reminded her so much about her memories. Beautiful ones, happy ones, sad ones... It was the kind of place she grew up in. A place that was holy and cozy.

The flower girl walked closer towards the church. From a distance, she could see some people in the church. They were carrying stuff up and down and hanging thing inside the church. It looked like they were having some sort of occasion, a party, maybe?

The flower girl tried to look inside but she was too far away. Filled with curiosity, she walked forward and headed towards the entrance.

inferno232

In the happy place of my mind known as La-La Land.
A little messy, a few spelling mistakes here and there, but otherwise a fine story. Oh, and shugy? It seems that one part of my upcoming story, is gonna be a little similiar to yours. I AM NOT COPYING YOUR STORY. I'm writing a story as well and I'm trying to make it as different as possible. Nothing will be exactly the same. I'm going to post it soon and you can see for yourself. Your storyline is already going a different direction than mine will be.
Thanks!

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Chapter 3 (sry it'a real long)

It was a beautiful day. The weather was great. By listening carefully, the sweet sound of birds chirping happily could be heard. The atmosphere was perfect.

There was still two days left until the big day. A few hours ago, the team booked the newly built church in Kalm. Fortunately, there wasn’t any queue waiting. Immediately after they were given the permission to enter the church, all of them except Cloud were in the church decorating the church for the big day.

"Do you think it is a good idea to decorate the church? It looked nice enough for me. " Tifa asked while putting on some colorful decorations.

"Why? Didn't you wanted to make your wedding unforgettable? " Cid replied while getting rid of his cigarette.

"No, but don't you all think it is a little too... fancy? " Tifa replied while looking at all the colorful decoration Cait Sith suggested to put up.

Well, it was fancy all right. Red, green and blue balloons tied in bundles, hanging in the middle of colorful paper cuts and ribbon... It looked like a kid’s birthday party more than a wedding. What was Cait Sith thinking?

"What? You don't like my decorations? " Cait Sith asked afraid to hear an answer he didn’t want to hear.

"It was...Well... " Tifa couldn’t find a word that could describe the decorations without hurting Cait Sith’s feelings. Cait Sith’s looked at her, waiting for an answer.

“It was great.” Tifa simply blurted out. Cait Sith relieved and continued hanging bundles of balloons.

"Hey, where the hell is Cloud? It is his wedding and he hasn’t show up his ass yet! " Cid exclaimed.

"He just went to the store to get the food and other things. " Tifa answered while looking at the entrance.

"Ooo... if I knew earlier I would had followed him instead of doing all this stuff. Why didn't anybody tell me about this? " Yuffie asked.

"Cuz if ya followed Cloud ya might steal all the materia in the store and get everyone to chase ya on the streets. " Barret teased.

Yuffie made a face at Barret and then everyone continued their work.

"Um...excuse me...is there anything I can do to help? "

Everyone turned their heads and saw a girl in pink dress standing in front of the entrance.

"A...A..Aeris? " All of them called out.

The flower girl slowly walked towards them and looked at everybody.

"Um...I guess you all mistaken me for someone else. I just walked in here and see if I can provide any help. " The flower girl replied with a smile on her face.

The flower girl closed up even more towards everybody. At first they were all shocked. A girl, carrying a flower basket, wearing that familiar pink dress... They really thought it was she, someone they had lost for a long time. But after a while they realized it wasn’t whom they thought she was. It was someone else, someone that really looked like her.

"We...we are sorry we mistook you for someone else, you really looked like her. And oh yah, we have more than enough people here so we don't really need your help. " Tifa replied politely.

"You all looked like you all are having something real big here. I am sure you all need some flowers right? It’s only one gil each." the flower girl asked.

"I will certainly need flowers for my banquet... I think I will have thirty. " Tifa took thirty gil out from her pocket and hand it to the flower girl.

"Here. And mind if I ask you what is the occasion? " the flower girl asked while handing Tifa some flowers.

"Oh, it’s my wedding. " Tifa answered.

"And ... who is that lucky man?" The flower girl asked.

"You probably never heard of him, but his name is Cloud Strife." Tifa answered and blushed.

"Oh I see….um…well, thanks and... I guess I better get going." The flower girl replied and walked out of the church.

"That girl really reminds me of Aeris. " Cait Sith exclaimed.

Tifa didn't reply Cait Sith. She was thinking about something else. She was thinking of the expression on the flower girl's face when she mentioned two words- “Wedding” and “Cloud”. Tifa could see that the flower girl tried very hard to hide it from Tifa but Tifa could still feel it. She could see it in the way she reacted when she mentioned the two words. She saw sorrow and jealousy in the girl’s eyes.

Marlene just came out from school and she was skipping happily towards the 7th Heaven. She was humming a cheerful song when she past by a small alley, and saw a girl in pink dress sitting in front of a doorstep with her head hung down. Marlene slowly approached her and tried to look at her face. Marlene bended down to look up into her face to have a better look and found out that she was crying.

"Why are you crying? " Marlene asked the girl with a sympathy voice.

The girl lifted up her head and saw a little girl standing in front of her. She wiped off her tears and managed a smile.

"Nothing...it was nothing. " the girl replied while whipping off more of her tears.

"Is it because you can't sell your flowers? " Marlene asked pointing at a basket of flowers next to the girl.

"Yes, it probably is. Would you like a flower? Here, don't be afraid, take it. " The flower girl took out a flower from her basket and offered it to Marlene.

"It's purrrty! Just like the one the flower girl in the slums gave me! " Marlene exclaimed while inspiring the beautiful flower.

"Marlene!!! Where are you?!"

"It's my dad calling me, see you next time. "Marlene excused herself and ran out of the alley but the flower girl stopped her for a moment.

"Marlene, could you promise me not to tell anybody we met today? " the flower girl asked Marlene. Marlene looked at her with a curious look.

"OK, I promise. "

Marlene replied with a cheerful tone and ran out of the alley towards Barret. The flower quickly picked up her basket and avoid from stumbling into Barret. She took a last look at Marlene and disappeared into the alley.

"Marlene!!! Where are you?! " Barret shouted out with a worried tone.

"I am here papa! " Marlene replied while running out of the alley.

"There you are! Don'tcha know I am d**n worried bout’ you? " Barret scolded.

"I just um... found a new friend. " Marlene replied.

"I don't care who yer new friend is, cuz now we're goin’ back to help Tifa with her wedding. "Barret said and put Marlene on top of his shoulder and walked back to the 7th Heaven.

"So here you are! How is the food shopping for the wedding? " Barret asked Cloud that is leaning on the wall near the entrance.

"It went quite well. Luckily Yuffie wasn't there because they are having a Materia sale. " Cloud answered.

"He! He! He! If Yuffie was there I bet there will be no materia left. Errr...Cid, what is that dumb thing doin’ there? " Barret asked Cid that is busy on some kind of machinery.

"It's a new ass-kicking engine for the tiny bronco. I wanted to complete it as soon as possible for Cloud’s honeymoon. " Cid replied while checking on the engine.

"You want me to sit on the tiny bronco on my honeymoon?! " Cloud exclaimed.

"What’s so bad with it? The tiny bronco is just fine and it will take ya to any place in the world in hours. " Cid answered convincingly.

"Is it safe? I thought that day you mentioned that Shera said that there’s something wrong with the engine. " Cloud asked doubtfully.

"It is just all because of she was too d**n careful! Don’t you worry about a d**n thing, just sit and wait." Cid protested with an angry tone.

"I will think about it. " Cloud told Cid and walked away.

Cloud is leaning towards a wall. He was thinking about something. It wasn’t his wedding but it was something else. It was the flower girl. Her delicate face, her smile, her giggle, her……

Cloud shook the thoughts off his head. Woah...what was he thinking? He was going getting married with Tifa and now he was thinking about a flower girl he just met? He tried not to think about her but she is too much like Aeris, someone he cared before, someone he secretly, but deeply loved before…

"Cloud."

Cloud got a shock and turned his head. He saw Vincent standing next to him.

"You are really good in frightening people." Cloud said after recovering from a shock.

"I didn’t intent to." Vincent replied coldly.

"What is it Vincent." Cloud asked.

"It’s Aeris. She just entered the church today." Vincent answered with a sure tone.

Cloud didn’t expect Vincent to say something like this. Aeris was dead for a long time already. Why would Vincent say that she entered the church today?

"It was she. I know it. Though I don’t understand why she looked different." Vincent continued.

"What did you mean she looked different? She was someone else!" Cloud said.

"It’s her. I recognized the way she walks, the way she talks and the way she smiles. It has to be her." Vincent answered stubbornly.

"Vincent, you think too much. The one you saw at the church is nothing other than an ordinary flower girl." Cloud explained.

"Suits yourself." Vincent ended the conversation and walked away.

"Aeris... " Cloud’s thought wandered away. He was once again thinking about the flower girl.

“No...What was I think?” Cloud tried to stop thinking but was then brought back to reality by a big boom.

"Umm...Cid, I don't think Cloud wanna be on the tiny bronco on his honeymoon. " Barret told Cid that was kicking the blasted parts of the exploded engine and cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back