• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy 7- The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nc_jrath

Final Fantasy VII- Aftermath

By NC_JRATH

5 years after the destruction of Meteor and of Midgar, Shinra was destroyed. With Shinra destroyed the world went into chaos. It was the perfect chance for another power hungry freak to take over.

A powerful man named Victor started a new company called Centra. The name Centra was in honor of all the Cetra (Ancients) that gave there lives to save the planet, hundreds of years ago. All the people thought that this new leader would help save the world from chaos… they were wrong.

A strange new breed of people was discovered. They all seem to have amazing abilities. Some of there abilities are amazing speed, to super strength, and outstanding wisdom. From what most research shows, this new breed may be descendants of the Ancients. There is only one distinction to these “Celec.” They have a strange dragon shaped tattoo on there left arms. Almost every single Celec was killed by Centra. Only a hand full has survived.

A small rebellion group against the Centra called Phoenix. There are 5 members in this group. Kenn, a dagger fighter, and he is also very good with electronics. Dobbz (Taylor) is a run into any situation without thinking and shoot everyone. Also there is Kelsey a great looking fist fighter. Next is Samantha, a beautiful staff wielder. Lastly, there is Cloud, an extremely powerful Celec. He was also there 5 years ago to save the planet, and killed Sephiroth. Cloud always seems to be looking for someone or something. He keeps to himself so no one really knows.

“OK, were going to go into the Centra headquarters to kill the President. Got it?” Kenn said explaining his plan. “What?! Are you serious? It sounds to me like your trying to kill us.” Dobbz said while loading 6 of his hand guns. Kelsey looked at Dobbz and said, “Are you sure you have enough guns? Besides I think it would be a good idea. It’s the only way to make Centra fall apart.”

Sam looked at Cloud, “What do you think Cloud?” Cloud sat there staring at the floor. Sam waited then asked again. Cloud jumped and said, “Oh sorry Sam. Yeah I think it’s a good plan, but there could be many negative effects to killing Victor. The world would either shout with joy or go into chaos once again. If were going to do it, let’s do it tonight.” Kenn chuckled, “Sure why not. Everybody get ready. We leave in 30 minutes.”

Everyone was ready, but Cloud had not shown up yet. “Where’s Cloud? I guess I’ll go check his room.” Sam said. She opened his bedroom door to find him sitting next to a large brown chest holding a beautiful staff and a photo. “What’s that?” Sam asked. Cloud jumped and threw the photo and staff back into the chest. “Nothing. I’m ready, let’s go.” Cloud said grabbing his huge sword. Sam walked up to him, “Look at me… you should really open up.” She smiled at him. Cloud disappeared. “Whoa!! Where did you go?” Sam asked in confusion. Cloud was at the bedroom entrance, “I’m over here, let’s go there going to be mad.”

We arrived at the Centra headquarter building. “Well, even I know we can’t just barge right in. so we need some kind of distraction.” Dobbz stood there thinking. He snapped his fingers, “I know! Sam and Kelsey go in and cause the guard to loose interest on anything, but them. While Cloud goes up the building and takes out the security room, cameras, and alarms.” We all agreed that would be the best thing to do. Kelsey jumped and asked, “What to you mean by make the guard concentrate on us?” Kenn and Dobbz gave Sam and Kelsey a strange grin, “You know… show the goods.” Sam and Kelsey jumped then yelled, “WHAT!!? Oh fine!!”

As Sam and Kelsey walked into the building Cloud used his awesome speed to run up the side of the building. He busted through the glass and killed the two guards in the security room. He then disconnected all the alarms and cameras. Except for the lobby camera.

The guard looked at Sam and Kelsey, “Do you two ladies have an appointment?” The two girls looked at each other then took a deep breath and flashed the guard. The guard fell over and passed out. The two laughed, “That was easy.” Sam said.

Cloud killed the lobby camera then grabbed the tape. He laughed then said, “Well, here’s the million dollar tape that Dobbz and Kenn want.” Cloud ran back down to the group. Kenn and Dobbz ran up to him and said with excitement, “Did you get it?” Cloud grinned and held up the tape. The guys all jumped with happiness and then the group ran inside.

We all ran into the elevator and went to the 105th floor where the president was supposed to be. The door opened and the floor was empty. Then over the intercom a voice said, “President Victor please report to the battle and science floor. Thank you.”

Kenn searched his PDA, “Ummm, that’s the 103rd floor. Let’s move.” We ran to the elevator and went to the 103rd floor. The door opened and we found a wave of guns on us. Victor walked into sight, “Thank you for bringing me the last Celec. Unfortunately you are all going to die now.” Everyone pulled there weapons out. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Do you Cloud?” Victor said snapping his fingers. A man with a long sword came into view holding a beautiful girl. “RACHAEL!!” Cloud yelled to the girl. Cloud drew his sword, as his eyes started to glow a strange blue. “Termat!! Let her go, or I will kill you!” Cloud yelled at the man holding Rachael. Sam said, “Look at Rachael and Termat. They have that same dragon tattoo as Cloud… WAIT!! That’s the girl in the photo!”

Cloud disappeared and so did Termat. The only thing you could here was the clashing of the two swords coming together. Everything else was just a blur. Rachael seemed to be standing there watching every one of the moves the two Celecs made. She acted scared and worried about Cloud.

“As those two play, I think I’ll kill you.” Victor threatened. “Wait! Before you do anything, explain why you want Rachael and Cloud.” Dobbz asked. Victor stood there then shrugged his shoulders, “Fine, but not just Rachael and Cloud… Termat too. Humans are threatened by the Celec, but if we control the strongest ones, humans can dominate anything.”

Termat ran behind Rachael, grabbed her, and disappeared. “No! Rachael!!” Cloud yelled. Victor laughed, “That’s our cue, time for all of you to die.” He snapped his fingers and all the soldiers put there guns on the group. Cloud sheathed his sword and disappeared. He grabbed the team and disappeared again. Victor chuckled, “Cloud… what a powerful being. He’ll be back.”

Cloud sat everyone down outside the Phoenix headquarters. He walked ahead of the group about 10 yards and fell to the ground on one knee. He began to cry. Sam ran up, “Cloud?” she asked in a concerned tone, “Who was she?” Cloud stopped crying stood up and said, “My fiancé.” He disappeared. Kenn and Dobbz jumped, “Hey!! Where did he go?! With our tape!!!” they asked. Kelsey laughed, “He always goes to that cave on the cliff to think when he’s feelin’ down… and what tape?” Dobbz panicked, “What? There’s no tape.” The two guys ran inside on the fear that the two girls might find out about there flashing tape.

Cloud arrived at the cave. It was a dark, small, and hidden place. No human has ever been there. Inside there was a couch and many pictures. The pictures that covered most of the walls were of the old AVALANCHE group.

About an hour later Cloud came walking through the hideout doors. He began to head upstairs to his room when Dobbz came up, “Dude, where’s my tape?” Kenn ran up and slapped Dobbz in the back of the head, “What are you doing? He’s not in the mood to talk!” Cloud walked by and went right for his room. He opened his door to find Sam sitting on his bed holding the picture and staff from his chest. “What are you doing in here? Put that stuff back!” Cloud said angrily. Sam gave him a stern look, “Sit!” she ordered.

Sam looked at him, “Listen I know how you feel. I joined Phoenix to find someone too. Was she the one you were looking for?” Cloud sighed, “Yes… and no. Anyways, I joined to find her after Termat took her 2 years ago. Termat… is my twin, well sort of. He was cloned after me, one of Hojo’s last creations.” Sam jumped, “What!!?” Cloud finished, “But! That’s a story for another time.” Sam stood up, “Cloud I really wish you would open up… I know all your friends and family were killed, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make new ones…”

Sam walked away, Cloud could tell she felt really bad for him, but he couldn’t understand why. She walked over to the chest and put the staff and picture away. “Thanks Sam. You’re a really good friend.” Cloud said. She smiled and left his room.

So far that’s where my, Cloud, story is. I could tell Sam was going to be a helpful person in my journey… I can’t help but think that I’ve met her before.

Kenn walked up to me, “How ya doin’ pal?” I nodded, “I’m doin’ better, thanks.” Dobbz walked up and said, “Hey man! Dude your getting soft. You’re talking to us more.” He said laughing. I started laughing. “Did anyone else notice Cloud’s eyes change color when he saw Rachael?” Kelsey stated. Sam answered, “Yeah I did. They turned a strange blue. That’s because of all the Mako inside him. He tapped into it when he became angry. Many Celec do that.” I was surprised, “Sam how’d you know that? Only Celec know that!” Sam hesitated, “Oh my step-mom was a Celec. Right after she became a Celec she told me and my father many things about the Celec.”

I was impressed but still it didn’t seem right to me. I started to look at my ring. All Celec get a ring with a special materia inside of it. Each materia is unique and powerful, although, no one has ever been able to use there own.

Sam stood up and said, “I’m going to bed. I’m bushed.” Dobbz stood up, “That reminds me, where’s my tape?” I started to laugh hysterically. I threw him the tape. Kenn jumped up and took it. Then, they both ran off to watch it.

Sam opened her door and walked in. She started to take her shirt off, “Wait! Don’t get comfy yet. I have some things I need to ask you.” I warned. Sam jumped, “Holy crap!! You scared me! Thanks for not taking advantage of that moment.” I jumped down from the ceiling, “You knew I was there.” I grabbed her hand and turned it over. There it was. It was a ring with a strange materia inside. “I knew it, you’re a Celec! Why did you hide it?”

Sam sighed and sat down on her bed. She signaled for me to come and sit with her, “Cloud… Celec are the Cetra. It’s as simple as that.” I jumped, “What!!? I can’t believe it… how?”

She explained it all, “All the energy that comes out of the new reactors is pure Mako energy. So, all of the knowledge of the Ancient’s gets shoved into the body very quickly, and that changes that person into a Cetra. But… you were already a Cetra. Did you not notice how strong you were? You were as strong as Sephiroth, and he was an Ancient.”

I nodded my head, “So, I was in SOLDIER. Everyone in there is strong.” She nodded, “No, it was because you were an Ancient.” I was amazed. I didn’t want to accept it. I got up and walked to her door, “Sam, here’s some advice. Don’t hide who you are.” I left and went to bed.

“OK, I found Termat and the rest of Centra. There is a large field that has no name. No one has been there in… actually I don’t know. It doesn’t come up in any historical files. Anyway, my files do say that no one has ever searched this area before. I wonder why? Anyway, were all traveling there.” Dobbz stood up, “I have two questions: #1) why do you always start your sentences with ok and #2) what are we traveling in?” Kenn laughed and gave him the finger “Will be traveling in 3 buggies and a motorcycle.” I stood up, “Kenn before I forget, that field, it was once the Celec capitol… and the final battle between humans and the Celec.” Kenn understood and walked to his buggy. I noticed that he was trying to understand everything he had learned about the Celec.

“I call the motorcycle!” Dobbz said running over to the bike. I flashed over and sat on it, “I don’t think so. You can drive the buggy with the huge cannon.” Kelsey and Sam shared one of the buggies and Kenn had his own. Sam yelled to me, “Why do you always want to be alone?” I smiled and said, “Because I am alone.” I revved the engine and took off. Kelsey laughed and said, “Oh that was a good answer. We better go catch up with him.”

We had driven for about 2 hours when Sam and Kelsey rode up next to me, “How’d you become such a powerful Celec?” Kelsey asked. I thought for a moment then sighed, “It’s because I don’t have the Celec’s one weakness.” Kelsey was confused, “Weakness?” Kenn drove up beside us and said, “Ya, all of the Celec are extremely allergic to Anti-Mako. What it does is sucks all of the Mako out someone. It’s kind of like leeching. Usually it’s a good thing for humans because to much Mako can hurt us, but for Celec it’s deadly.” I was surprised, “That’s exactly right. Good job Kenn.” Then we all heard a huge explosion from Dobbz’ cannon. Dobbz yelled, “12 o’clock!! It's a huge monster!”

A giant winged-beast was waiting up ahead for us. I drew my sword and drove right for the monster. I back flipped off the bike right before the bike rode into the monster. The beast let out a great roar of pain. Everyone jumped out of there vehicles and prepared to fight.

The dragon shot a flame and destroyed all of the vehicles. Everyone ran in and attacked the monster. Nothing we did seemed to hurt the monster. Dobbz ran up and shot round after round into the monsters heart, and Kenn continued to stab the monster in the head but it did nothing.

Sam and Kelsey used every bit of there energy to try and hurt the monster with there element attacks. I charged the monster and even with my great speed the monster was able to shoot fireballs directly in my path, I was barely able to dodge them. The monster leaned back and started to glow. Then, without warning a great blast of fire emerged from it and took out everyone.

I stood up and sheathed my sword. My hand started to glow, “Bahamut!” there was a silence for a few seconds, and then a great dragon came from the clouds. “Destroy the monster!” I yelled. Bahamut leaned back and shot a great blast. When the dust settled the monster was gone. Dobbz stood up, “Holy crap dude! I want one of those!” I started to laugh.

In the distance a voice yelled, “It’s not going to be that easy!” Termat yelled. His hands started to glow, “I’m going to destroy you all!” A giant fireball came toward us from Termat. Sam yelled, “No I won’t let you.” She put her hands together and they began to glow. The fireball reflected off of us and hit Termat. Termat fell to the ground. He got up slowly and before he ran off he yelled, “I’ll deal with you later, Aeris.”

“What was that?” Kenn asked in confusion. Sam explained, “I reflected his own fireball back at him… it’s that simple.” I walked over to her, “Can I speak to you in private?” I grabbed her and flashed to a secret area.

I walked away from her a little ways, “I thought you were dead.” She walked up to me and looked me in the eyes, “I was dead for a little while, but I’m back and a lot stronger as you can tell. So that means you don’t have to be my bodyguard anymore.” She said laughing. I couldn’t look at her, “I saw you die in my arms! I saw you sink to the bottom of that lake! You can’t be Aeris!” She leaned over and looked at me in the eyes again, “I’m back and I understand that you moved on.”

“But I didn’t move on. I only like Rachael so much because she reminds me so much of you.” I explained. I asked her, “You were always with me weren’t you? Even to the final battle with Sephiroth.” She just smiled and said, “Yes I was. I’ll always be there too.” From then on I knew that was really Aeris.

We flashed back to the group to find them searching the destroyed vehicles for anything useful. Dobbz walked up to me, “Alright, it’s about time you explain everything to us!” Everyone agreed with him. I sighed and said, “How about we get to the field before we do anything else today.” We all agreed and we left.

We reached the field about an hour later. We looked over the grassy field to find a destroyed city surrounded by a barren, dry, and desolate area. “That’s the Celec capitol?” Kelsey asked. Kenn jumped up to answer, “Really it used to be a very beautiful and active place. But after the battle it was considered an evil place, so it turned to this.” I said, “Yes, there was no government and no need for any kind of currency. We were peaceful and intelligent. Everything was great until Termat.” Dobbz stepped up, “Alright dude. You really need to explain everything. No more of this “I’m keeping to myself” crap!” I started to laugh.

We made a fire and got comfy. I started my story, “I really don’t know where to start… I guess the best place would be the beginning. So about 3 years after the Meteor incident and Shin-ra being destroyed, my best friend and I were on a mercenary mission. All of AVALANCHE had split up and went there own ways to have a peaceful life. Termat was my best friend, and he was just as strong as me. We were going to destroy one of the new reactors, but a terrible blast of the Mako hit us. Both of us were changed into a Celec. Even though we had changed we both had a stroke of luck. Neither of us got the one Celec weakness. We found that we had amazing powers and were the strongest of the Celec. But we found a girl. She wasn’t but 30 yards away from us when we were hit with the Mako blast. She also got the great gift. Her name was Rachael. Well, the great Celec and human war ended. Termat, Rachael, and I were the only ones left. So, Victor decided he wanted to control us and use us as the ultimate weapons and bodyguards. He was able to turn Termat, but not Rachael. Rachael and I tried our best to change Termat back but we could both see he had changed forever. Termat took Rachael on the hopes to turn her also. Termat keep saying to me while we were fighting at the Centra headquarters that he was going to end it all at the Promised Land. That’s all I have to say.

Kenn stood up, “Wait a second. That can’t be it! We need to know more. Like why did you and Sam run off like that! And why did he call her Aeris!” Sam stood up and said, “He called me that because I’m Aeris. I’m Cloud’s one and only. Well, I used to be.” I looked at her and smiled, “You still are, but we have to save Rachael! She’s done so much for me, and in all honesty she really loved Termat before he turned.” Kelsey jumped up, “Well, what are we waiting for! Let’s find Victor, kill him. Save Rachael and keep Termat away from the Promised Land.” I laughed, “It’s not going to be that easy, but yes that’s what we have to do.”

The next mourning we were on our way. “It’s too bad that our vehicles were destroyed. Could be useful right now.” Dobbz mentioned. I looked at him, “We would have had to ditch them right here.” Everyone looked at me in confusion. I looked up at a large mountain, “Capitol Mt. We have to climb it to the cave at the top. I hide a little surprise up there when I used to live here.” Sam walked up to me, “What is it?” I smiled, “A ride on a ship. I once promised you that I would take you on the airship, and I’m not going to break that promise.”

After a long journey to the top of the mountain we finally could put our eyes on the Airship. “Wait a second, Cloud! You told us that the Airship was destroyed after you defeated Sephiroth.” Kenn said trying to correct me. I opened the door to the ship, “It was destroyed. This is the Highwind 2. She’s faster, stronger, and more agile.” We all boarded and got prepared to lift off.

“Cid was nice enough to give me the training to fly this beast before he died.” I explained. Kelsey walked over to the navigation consol, “Where are we off too?” I started the engine and left the dock, “Were on our way to the Promised Land.” Kenn ran over to me, “The Promise Land is a myth! And even if it were real nobody knows where it is.” I didn’t listen to him. Dobbz walked up to me, “You know where it is don’t you? And so does Termat. Well isn’t that just great!” I smiled and kept driving.

It was night time. Everyone was asleep except for me and Sam. She came up behind me and put her arms around me, “You found the Promised Land because you were trying to find me weren’t you? And when you couldn’t find me you couldn’t understand, so you went into darkness.” I sighed and put the ship into auto-pilot. I turned around and took her hands, “Sam I knew you were dead! You died right in front of me. After I lowered you into that lake I knew I would never see you again. I couldn’t stand that thought. Then after I destroyed Sephiroth in the Lifestream, I felt your spirit. I knew I could see you again at the Promised Land. When I couldn’t find you all of my hope was lost. I sank into darkness hoping no one could reach me, but Rachael did. She saved me. Sam I love you, but… I have to make things right with Rachael and Termat before we can be together.” Like always, she smiled at me. She walked away and went to bed.

The next day we found ourselves hovering above a beautiful field. The field was covered in grass and flowers. Mako fountains were gushing up everywhere. Kenn stood staring in amazement, “I can’t believe it’s real!” I just laughed and lowered the ship. We all stepped on the field. “Very good Cloud! You remember where I turned to the more powerful side.” Termat yelled. I drew my sword, “Termat, where’s Rachael!?” He stood there grinning at us, “Oh she’s fine. As a matter of fact she’s right here… along with the army of Centra!”

A swarm of Centra agents came flying in rows in between Termat and us. Victor emerged out of the swarm covered in armor, “Hello Cloud. You and your team might have an easy time killing my soldiers, but as for me… this is a very unique armor. It gives me all the same amazing abilities as the Celec!!” He laughed hysterically.

We all took our weapons out and started to destroy the army. I tried my best to get to Termat, but every time Victor would come and prevent me from going any farther. Dobbz shot a whole row of soldiers through the head with one bullet and then continued to kill. I could hear Sam casting spell after spell.

After many minutes I could finally charge Termat when I heard Sam yell in pain. I stopped and turned around. I saw Victor standing over her ready to stab her with his sword. “NO!!” I yelled flashing over to her. I prevented him from stabbing her. Victor jumped back and prepared to fight. He began laughing, “So, this is the last ancient. To bad she’s so weak. After I finish you I’m going to make her my personal slave… if you know what I mean.” I kneeled down next to her and dropped my sword. Sam looked up at me with weak eyes, “Cloud don’t let go of your darkness. It can help you…” she fainted.

My eyes began to glow. I stood up and screamed. I looked at Victor who was grinning about his victory, “Victor!! You’re going to pay for every bit of sorrow you’ve caused everyone.” My body began to glow, and a dark cloud formed around me. Termat grinned, “He’s finally discovered his true powers. I guess I better help Victor.” Termat looked at Rachael and knocked her out. He then flashed over next to Victor.

Victor was getting nervous about this strange new power, “Termat what’s happening to him?” Termat just grinned and said, “He’s finally discovered his true power. Believe me your going to need my help.”

I finally looked at the two standing with there swords drawn. I picked up my sword. With even greater speed I flashed over and started fighting both at the same time. Kenn killed the last soldier and then watched the battle. The others joined him. “It’s so hard to follow there moves!” Kelsey said complaining. Kenn pulled out a strange pair of goggles, “All of you put these on. I invented them so we could watch these guys fight.”

As the three of us fought the others watched. The dark cloud still surrounded me, and my eyes were now completely black. I was holding each of them off with ease. “I can’t believe how fast they are! Even with these goggles it’s hard to follow! It’s almost like there flying.” Dobbz said.

Victor finally lost his balance. As soon as I saw that I swung my sword. Victor let out a great scream and jumped out of the fight. “He cut his arm off!!” Kelsey yelled. Termat grinned at me as we fought, “Well now that he’s out of the question, how about I get stronger.” Termat was then surrounded by a dark cloud and his eyes glowed.

For hours we fought, and it was easy to say we were equal. We jumped back away from each other. As we stood looking at each other and were out of breath, Termat stood straight up and stretched. He stopped and said to me, “We need to stop this dual. It is easy to say neither of us will survive if we keep it up. So, how about you join me and together we’ll take over this tiny, worthless planet! Because if you don’t join me…” he flashed over to Rachael and woke her up, “I’ll kill your only love.”

I stood up and stretched. I said to him, “Termat she’s not my only love… as a matter of fact I don’t love her.” Rachael looked at me with pain. “She’s special to me, but she never told you did she?” Termat looked at me in confusion, “What didn’t she tell me?!” I smiled, “She never loved me… she just wanted to marry me so that you wouldn’t know she’s carrying your child!” I yelled. Termat released her and stood there in shock. He looked down at Rachael, “Is he telling the truth?” She stood up and looked him in the face, “He’s telling the truth and I still love you. Please come back… please be the Termat I once knew.”

He dropped his sword and turned back to normal. He held her and kissed her. Dobbz walked up, “Well that’s special, and I’m glad your back, but what are we going to do with this ass muncher?” Dobbz said pointing at Victor. Victor stood up, “You’re not going to do anything with me! Because you’re all going to die.” He pulled a syringe out and injected himself with a glowing liquid. I grabbed the syringe away from him, but not in time, “What was that?! Tell me now!” Victor began laughing, “Why don’t you ask your friend Kenn. He’s the one who invented it.” Kenn jumped and looked everywhere in his backpack, “Oh no!! He’s stolen the formula! That formula is the most pure mako ever! I took it from a new reactor!”

Kelsey asked, “What the heck will it do to him?” Dobbz walked up, “What do you think? He’s going to become a very powerful monster.” Victor started laughing again, “BINGO!” Tentacles grew out of his chopped off arm. He grew 20 feet and turned blue. Horns grew out of his head and his elbow, and the ends of his tentacles. He let out a great roar and it stunned all of us.

Termat shook it off grabbed his sword and ran up trying to attack him. Victor grabbed him with his tentacles and threw him to the ground. I ran over to him. He looked up at me, “I can’t fight anymore. My arms are both broken. Cloud you can kill him just use your power.” I stood up and the dark cloud surrounded me again.

“Cloud.” I heard a gentle voice call out. It was Sam. I flashed over to her, “What is it Sam?” She stood up and hugged me. “I know that you are even more powerful… use your power.” Kenn, Dobbz, and Kelsey were all fighting the beast. Sam leaned toward me and kissed me.

The tattoo on my arm started to shine blue. A wing formed on the back of my left shoulder. I felt even stronger and faster. I turned around and looked at Victor. “Everyone stand back!”

I flew up to his face and unleashed sword slash after sword slash. “His sword is moving faster than I can see!” Termat yelled. I flew up and my sword began to shine. I came down and with the greatest force sliced Victor in half.

I flew back down to the ground as Victor’s dead body disintegrated. “What the hell was that!?” Kenn asked in astonishment. Sam walked up, “That is Cloud’s strongest attack.” “Wow!” Kelsey said in amazement. “Let’s go home.” Rachael said carrying Termat.

The evil dictator was destroyed, and all the mako reactors were destroyed. Scientists worked around the clock to invent a new power source. As for the team, they stayed together to keep peace in our world. The chaos was over, people were living in harmony. Everyone thought it was over. That was until a giant meteor filled the sky. Sephiroth has returned!

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Wow! Awsome.
Few things...

Positive;
-Awsome story line. Deep & well written.
-Loved the org. charra. very cool.
-Nice way to bring back Aries.
-Cool twist near the end. didn't see that coming.

Negitive: (sorry. there were some)

-Where did everyone else go? (like tifa, barret, yuffie, etc etc)
-are you adding more? & if so are you going to explain more about charra. backround & personalities? (this may not be important. i'm not very good in English. I'm just curious to learn more about them. Some of them look like they also have deep bacckrounds...)
-how'd Sephiroth come back? Did Hojo come back 2 & bring Sephiroth back?

nc_jrath

I do plan to add a little to the story... if u guys noticed, chapter 6 was kinda short. thats where i was going to tell about what happened to AVALANCHE, not to mention everyone else. but never got around to it. As for Sephy coming back... that was just a cliff hanger at the end of the story. im thinking im going to change it, because i did not want sephy coming back so soon. i havent started yet but the sequel to this story was supposed to let sephy come back near the middle, but ive said to much ill change a few things, and put them in this thread. thanks for the comments, i could use em'.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Me: I like it, its really good!
Sinara: Awwwh sweet he's staring at a photo.
Me: ignore sinara if she ever compliments you its bad news!. Anyways amazing chapter.
Sinara: Yeah I really liked it.
((Oh my god Sinara agreed with me this must really be a good chapter!))

Dragonix-Blader

I like the story, although I didn't get a chance to finish it. The only problem I had with it is the fact that you didn't separate the dialogue from the sentences.

Ex: I drew my sword in defiance to my opponents power.

"Die!" I yelled sword drawn back revved to attack.

nc_jrath

I understand what u mean about the dialogue. I tried to make this like an actual novel type deal. As u can tell... I suck with dialogue. Next story I'll make it a little easier. Sry bout that.

nc_jrath

I've been trying to think of some good idea's for the second story, and wanted a few ideas. So, shout out some ideas... well type them I mean, lol.

nc_jrath

Here's the backgrounds to the rest of cast. Hope it makes since.

Kenn stood up, “Wait a second. That can’t be it! We need to know more. Like why did you and Sam run off like that! And why did he call her Aeris!” Sam stood up and said, “He called me that because I’m Aeris. I’m Cloud’s one and only. Well, I used to be.” I looked at her and smiled, “You still are, but we have to save Rachael! She’s done so much for me, and in all honesty she really loved Termat before he turned.” Kelsey jumped up, “Well, what are we waiting for! Let’s find Victor, kill him. Save Rachael and keep Termat away from the Promised Land.” I laughed, “It’s not going to be that easy, but yes that’s what we have to do.”
“We should really get to know more about each other.” I said. Everyone sat in silence, fearful to let everyone know there story. Kenn stood up, “I guess I’ll tell my story…” he took a deep breathe, “Let’s see… I guess I joined Phoenix because of what Centra did to me. I was the lead scientist after Hojo was killed. Victor came to me one day, and told me I was fired… right after I had found how the Celec could be killed… I’m so sorry… to everyone. Really I’m the one who killed the Celec. I should be killed, but I want to make everything up to the people who died, by helping to bring Centra down!”
Everyone sat in silence, all because we never knew about Kenn’s dark past. Kelsey stood up, “Kenn I never knew how hurt you really were… I should tell my story, too. My family was killed by the Centra. All because my parents wouldn’t leave there house, so that Centra could build a new reactor.” Kelsey tried to hide her tears, but everyone could see it clearly.
Dobbz walked around the fire, and then threw some more wood in, “I was once the General of Weapons for Centra. One day we were ordered to take out a building just so they could build another reactor. I didn’t want any part of hurting innocent people. So I left. That’s it.
Sam’s head looked up fast, as if she just realized something. “So, almost all of us worked for Centra at one time… Wait a second! Dobbz was sent to destroy a building! Kelsey’s parents were killed because they wouldn’t leave!” Dobbz’ eyes got huge, “Holy crap! Your right! I remember two people who refused to leave. All because they wanted to make sure they could see there daughter one more time!” Kelsey jumped up, “My parents told me when I left the house, and they would leave my stuff just as I left it.”
I looked around to Kenn, “So, how does Kenn fit into this? Wait a second I know how… For them to make the Anti-Mako they needed a new reactor. Am I right?” Kenn looked up at me, “Your right! The same kind of new reactors, but they needed a new part… Was this all coincidence?”
“No.” Sam said as she stood up, “It’s all too perfect to be coincidence. I think that the Ancients planned all of this just to help us destroy Centra. They somehow knew that this was going to happen, so they wanted to get the strongest people together to put an end to this catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back