• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy 7 (part game-movie)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

In the movie, at the end cloud sees aerith and some guy leave the gates of his house thingy
In the game, doesnt aerith and that 1 guy die? if so whats that guys name?
Who is Ryu Shinra? Hes in advent children and I have no clue who he is. :eek:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
he was seeing them even though theyre dead, theyre consiousness wasnt gone....that one guy is Zack, hes the one that Cloud took his identity...I remember seeing that in one of the interviews, Nomura was explaining why Cloud sees Aeris many times....I think....watch the interviews, Nomura explains some stuff...:D

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
omg, Rufus ShinRa, you asking who that is, he the greatest Guy in FFVII XD..He was the guy in all white in game, with blond hair leader of the turks XD..I love himXD

Zack and Aerith/Aeris did die, Zack before the game, and Aerith in game..

Lol think god, I though this was we want a FFVIIAC game XD..

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
No, wasn't Reeve, or Tseng, or one of them the leader of the Turks? Actually, I could've sworn that Tseng was killed by Sephiroth in the Temple of the Ancients...I remember seeing him proped against a wall, bleeding and monologing...that's usually a good sign of a fatal wound, ya?
Anyways, Rufus was the head of the Shinra company, that's why everyone calls him President. His father was murdered by Sephiroth...watch the Reminiscence, it explains it all.
~Fenris Etheral

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The guy at the end is Zack, he's the real Soldier who went to Nibelhiem with Sephiroth. There is no Ryu Shinra. You're probably thinking of Rufus Shinra. Rufus became the president of Shinra Co. literally minutes after his father was murdered by Sephiroth.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Rufus become the new leader of the turks, they anwer to him Tseng etc..Tseng is the head of the turks yes..

Tseng did die, but Square turned around when AC was out and said he didnt die, he was just missed up really bad..I

Reeve was just leader of one part..but not the turks its at the top of my head..cant thinkthough, his is Vice President now..

Tseng was the leader of the Turks still is, but they do anwer to there boss Rufus :p

-RikU_

Rufus_ShinRa said:
omg, Rufus ShinRa, you asking who that is, he the greatest Guy in FFVII XD..He was the guy in all white in game, with blond hair leader of the turks XD..I love himXD

Zack and Aerith/Aeris did die, Zack before the game, and Aerith in game..

Lol think god, I though this was we want a FFVIIAC game XD..

if Zack died before thr game, how come when he was talking to cloud he said "So what are you going to do when we get to midgar"? When did this take place if he died in the beginning,.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
-RikU_ said:
if Zack died before thr game, how come when he was talking to cloud he said "So what are you going to do when we get to midgar"? When did this take place if he died in the beginning,.

That took place five years before the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back