• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy 4 in the kingdom hearts series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. sora

Hey everyone, don't you think that ff4 characters deserve to be in kingdom hearts 2? That would be awesome with cecil, rosa, rydia, edward, and kain. And they should put the monster zeromus in there with the same music and they should be with Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid. Thats just my opinion what to you guys think?:)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Sorry to be a downer but the chance of having FFIV characters in KHII is highly improbable.

The reason why there are characters from FFVII, FFVIII and FFX is because Tetsuya Nomura was the character designer of all the characters from them. So thus he can do whatever he likes with these characters.

Bringing in FFIV characters would mean they would have to go over the whole copyright thing with not only the creator of FFIV but the platform it was released on.

So I really doubt that there would be and characters from FFIV in KHII.

Mr. sora

Thats sad but true, but anyway, wouldn't you like to see more than just the current ff characters?:)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dude those games were terrible

ffIV i hated and it wasn't 3d so we have no idea what they look like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back