• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Final Fantastic Fantasy Group

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

door-to-twilight

Awards
stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
Now that i got atleast two members in my group(look into sig)i want to join more people.This group is against spammers and spoilers.If you feel the same way join our group.It might even make a noob stop spoiling games for us if he sees our sigs.Pick any character except for the ones on my sig for identification and join our meeting later today.PM me or request to join right here.thank you.

door-to-twilight

Awards
stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
o i didnt know.another group did it here and i thought it was ok to post it here.if it is really neccesary please move this if it isnt really bothering anyone then can you please leave it? o and by the way use any character from the final fantasy ex.siefer,vivi,etc.should i write u in Riku Kun?