• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deminem

Awards
who do you guys think the final boss on kh2 will be for some ironic reason i think it will be either riku or the bhk
i think that diz has a master i mean really think about it the main people stay in the background you dont ever suspect it would be them they dont show themselves a lot either
so who do you guys think it will be and why??? :D

btw sorry for my last post i was just concerned because door to darkness was really mad so errm if any1 would like to tell me what really happened and why door-to-darkness should apologize id appreciate it thanks :)

Last edited:

diogo14

Deminem said:
who do you guys think the final boss on kh2 will be for some ironic reason i think it will be either riku or the bhk
i think that diz has a master i mean really think about it the main people stay in the background you dont ever suspect it would be them they dont show themselves a lot either
so who do you guys think it will be and why??? :D

btw sorry for my last post i was just concerned because door to darkness was really mad so errm if any1 would like to tell me what really happened and why door-to-darkness should apologize id appreciate it thanks :)

because he just started to do stupid things and ppl were warning and advising him and he just did it again and then he was rude...

about bhk and riku... i would prefer riku you know you he is your "fighting buddie" it would be really cool and it would decide who was the strongest of the two of them but anyway... just my thoughts:)

O

Overdrive Sin

how would it be ironic to fight riku? o_O, yeah i think its either Em or Diz (of course technically you have fought Em in FM)but i cant see BHK as a boss, let alone a final boss

diogo14

Eikre said:
I belive...that there will be multiple final bosses...and that Sora shall be one of them....or as a complete twist of irony that NO ONE expects..............................

..................Kairi

Why Kairi?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
because you people say that she said the imfamous quote "this time i'll fight" then what will she fight? maybe sora.

O

Overdrive Sin

maybe she'll fight for sora when he gets his butt kicked idk...maybe the fianl boss is donald like all you guys say he is, maybe the story will end when it gets to the climax and then all of a sudden you see a little boy waking up, and we find out kh was some kids dream who watched every diseny movie in one night (not possible)

sora510

I think it would be cool if they had BHK and Sora fight the final boss sort of like at the end of FF7 when you fought Sephiroths first form with three partys

O

Overdrive Sin

angry moogle said:
im talking about if its all a dream.

lol wouldnt we all, (dont double post XD), i have actually had lots of fics about the ending of kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back