• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fimbulvetr

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

Snow. Its been snowing for over a year now, all around the world, we are not buried, the snow vanishes, only to appear the next day, the sun rarley shines yet its not cold. We have entered the first stages of the end of the world. There is, however, one exeption, the norse gods arent the ones fighting. There are beings of Evil, they are called Dginn, they are long, skeletal in appearence, a chain goes through their hearts, and they have no eyes. They can shapeshift at will, and they cannot be killed, by ordinary means. The shining crystals, simple gemstones, but they emit a small, fragile glow even in the dark of night, their light kills them, its our only true weapon.....
Ok, this RP is preety damn intense, their is a lot of lets say, Religious and anti-religous content, mostly christianity, if you cant hang, dont join, and PLEASE dont flame, keep your unkind thoughts to yourself. with that said, I'll put the template, the rules, and hopw you all cath on quick. XD.

Template
name:
age: (anywere from 18 onward, and plz not to many teenagers)
personality: (if youre going to do dark, it HAS to be detailed)
description: (physical, as detailed as possible)
shining gemstone: ( basiclly were it is and what it looks like, remember, there small)
weapon and fighting style: (not evryone has to fight or be front liners)
special: (special attacks, plz detail)

Rules
1. no god modding, fights can get intense, but no bashing PLZ
2. romance, be my guest, but lets stay mature plz.
3. all characters must get approved by yours truly, Im fair, but sloppy, thrown out charcters just ruin it.
4. there are ALOT of npc's If you want one, I will PM you they're template.
5. Be kind, respectful, blah, blah, blah
6. posts dont have to be uber detailed, but no quickies unless you have to get off the comp soon, in which case just OOC it.
7. have fun and plz join :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back