• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

figuring out axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
in chain of memories he said that he and sora had something in commion. he has an AGRSSIVE relation with diz. he used namine and sora to defeat maxula. he's even confronted bhk in one of the past kh traliers. and no I've seen new scan of axel with his wepons out in a strange world that seems to be hollow bastion.

I ask u what is axel's purpose. could it be to get to kingdom hearts and get his heart back. does he wants the world to fall into damnation for something that happend in the past. or is it in the interest of the supirior one.............

BHK Owns

no one yet knows what axel's true motives are, although nourma himself said that in the scene where axel tells you his true motives in could make you cry...so axel is a deep character..and most of the SE staff are axel fanboys..so who knows what is gonna happen with axel??

black acid

Heros need Villains
BHK Owns said:
no one yet knows what axel's true motives are, although nourma himself said that in the scene where axel tells you his true motives in could make you cry...so axel is a deep character..and most of the SE staff are axel fanboys..so who knows what is gonna happen with axel??

I made this thread to see if anyone would like to geuss or make a theroy on his motives.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
thats a good theory.I do think he wants to get his heart back.....cool.mabe hes someone that sora new that looks different when he was turned into a nobody.u earned a rep point unknown212.nice theory :D

BHK Owns

oo ..well i have multiple therioes ill start with

one: i think he could be sora's dark side..its a longshot but he did say that he and sora were connected..and don't you think it would suite the series nicely?? i mean if bhk is soras lightside, than he must have a darkside as well..and i don't think SE would wait all the way till3 and intruduce a new char that is his darkside...no i think that they could of made it axel..but this theory only works if bhk is soras light side so i dunno about it...

another one this is also just a thought, but i can also see axel turning on the org and becoming a good guy..i don't know why but if axel is searching for his heart..and finds it, why would he be in the org anymore?? he seems to be very intellegent alaways cocky, alaways has something to say, but look hes the only one returning to kh2..but anyways well thats all i got for now

black acid

Heros need Villains
but then again u never no. originaly axel swor turst in the org. when he left castle oblivion. maybe he's after riku and mickey to get them out of the way of the order. what ever reson mickey and riku have those cloaks on it must be something in relation of aposing the org.

BHK Owns

yea but i belive the reason riku and mickey got the coats on..well not riku mostly mickey is because i belive hes spyiing on them because some kid had a interesting theory that disney said that mickey could never be made evil..so that would make sense..

edit i had ever instead of evil in the last line....opps

Last edited:

DarkKeira16

IDK what the relation between axel and sora is but i hope it answers alot of questions about Sora's light and dark side(i dont really kno who is light and who is dark anymore)because its confusing me.

sinharvest_angel

unknown212 said:
but then again u never no. originaly axel swor turst in the org. when he left castle oblivion. maybe he's after riku and mickey to get them out of the way of the order. what ever reson mickey and riku have those cloaks on it must be something in relation of aposing the org.
well i think that diz first used axel to get rid of some of the members, then use riku/mickey/or bhk to get rid of axel, thats what i think happens to axel, and maybe why he is so hostile towards diz, i personally just dont think that axel will be destryed, he truly is an egnimatic man,

BHK Owns

sinharvest_angel said:
well i think that diz first used axel to get rid of some of the members, then use riku/mickey/or bhk to get rid of axel, thats what i think happens to axel, and maybe why he is so hostile towards diz, i personally just dont think that axel will be destryed, he truly is an egnimatic man,

nice, i like your theory sinharvest_angel, with the limited info on axel the grudge with diz is there and i also like the idea of diz trying to flush axel out..but riku seems the most likely canidate since diz seems to be helping/brainwashing riku but good thinking i like it..and o yes axel is a truly egnimatic man..

sinharvest_angel

thanx! =) and yeah u know?, for someone being that nice to riku, giving him all these choices, there is something more to it, it just seems way too easy, giving us more suspicions

Legato_Blue

whatever axels true intentions are in CoM he always was way loyal to the actually superior of castle oblivion. and he always seemed to be less cruel to namine the the rest of the org. i think maybe namine messed wiht his memories too. maybe thats why he says he's similar to sora. because they both want their memories back. i think maybe he is so loyal to the real owner of castle oblivion becuase he thinks he might get his memories back if follow all orders.

Legato_Blue

oh adn i just thought of this maybe he was once the one chosen by teh keyblade but he was defeated in castle obliv. adn god his memories screwed wiht and made him their puppet like what they planned to do wiht sora.

sinharvest_angel

dont double post its against the rules, and NO WAY axel did that to screw up marluxias plans, and if ur sing over all then yes he wasnt really ever mean to namie, he just like keep her hopes up, and then drown them *sickening*, well only for a little while

Legato_Blue

sinharvest_angel said:
dont double post its against the rules, and NO WAY axel did that to screw up marluxias plans, and if ur sing over all then yes he wasnt really ever mean to namie, he just like keep her hopes up, and then drown them *sickening*, well only for a little while

sorry didnt know it was against rules im new with this... and no need to get all rude was t his topic made for open suggestions it was just a thought

sinharvest_angel

who says im being rude, and yes this is to share thoughts thats why i shared mine, where u got rude from...i really dont know

Legato_Blue

oh nvm i read your post wrong i thoguth you said my idea was sickening lol... not wearing the glasses. sorry for the missunderstanding. oh and your axel theory is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back