• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fight with Luxord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
*note, you really don't need to read the stuff in parenthasis to help me.

ok, i've beaten him before on my other game (which i so stupidly saved over with the one i was starting on proud mode, which i only realized after i was going to fight sepheroth, i was so pissed), the thing with the time, but now i had to go back and do it again, and it's not working. Ok, usually, i don't have a problem getting his time bar thing down lower than sora's, but then his just stay's blinking after it's at zero sometimes. After i realize he's not dead, i just attack him some more, as sora's time thing still is going down, but than sora's just time bar disapears eventually, and sora just dies. What am i doing wrong? It's really pissing me off that by the rule things it tells you at the begginnig, all you have to do is deplete Luxords time thing and he looses, but that doesn't always happen. the first time i beat him the same thing happened, it's so annoying. I'd really apprechiate any help, because life is annoying me. :)

Xell

Wait, wut?
Well.. This is one of them fights which you can't give tips to... Just try and use Trinity Limit... And also heal your self with hi potions and stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back