• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fight along side Mufasa??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
This is a theory people. Okay I repeat this is just a theory!

Okay in the Magazine scans it showed Mufasa with Simba on his back. I was thinking that we might be able to play alongside him.However I'm not exactly sure.

jk4eva

How do you know it's not just a flashback? Besides, as we only see adult Simba fighting with Sora, how are we able to play alongside Mufasa if that was in the past?

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
star wars should be in KH...lol that would be the shit....beat darth vader

lightsaber vs keyblade

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
I don´t think it´s a flashback... there is the pic when Sora and company fights the hyenas, and that was in the movie when Simba was still young.

And check out Muffinmans theory, makes sense.

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
in the most recent magazine scans khinsider gave us, it shows a scan of mufasa and simba. But it shows simba as a cub still, so isnt sora fighting besides mufasa and not simba?

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
WTF! thats a flashback, simba was already older in KH1, why oh why would he revert back to a cub! Theres scenes of cub sora fighting alongside Simba, not Mufasa! Aside from that, Mufasa is dead, trampled by a stampede trying to save his son. And the Hyenas, hello, the hyenas were still alive when Simba grew up dumb dumbs :p
Remember the movie???

Yanos_Darkspawn

rpg master said:
Can anyone give me a link to where u saw this image?

here it is, from KHU

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/images/img151.png

img151.png

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm rooting for that we go to the world at the time when Simba's a cub, then leave, and come back when he's an adult

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hyena 1: MUFASA
Hyena 2: Oooh thats scary do it again!
Hyena 1: MUFASA
Hyena 2: ahhhhhhhh!
Hyena 1 : MUFASA MUFASA MUFASA!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry, whenever I hear the word Mufasa, thats all i think of.. a random scene from The lion King.

newayz... if it came to be that we wud fight alongside Mufasa, I'd be honored. hehe... Muafasa is the man... err lion

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
cant remember whos theory this was but someone said that possibly we might be there when simba's still a cub and then when mufassa dies we leave for a while then we go back later on and then simba's an adult lion. i think it was muffin man can't remember though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back