• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFVII AC product questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud57

Hi, I bought FFVII: AC off of ebay and its kicks butt!!! It's so cool, but I live in the U.S. so it has subtitles of course, anyway for those who ahve seen or heard about this, there's a part when the short haired
*****SPOLIER Sephiroth Clone***SPOILER has a cellphone rimngtone of the Final Fantasy fanfare, it's so cool! I was wondering if it was avaliable for downlaod anywhere for verizon wireless phones and not the polyphonic one, but the real tone of it.

Also is Cloud's cell phone going to be releases in the U.S.? And will the AC version of Cloud action figure come here too?

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Bad way to put a spoiler alert, but It doesnt matter because Loz isn't a Sephiroth Clone, he is someone with !!!SPOILER ALERT>>>>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (,:,.L:,. Sephy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> - ,<<<<<<<<<<< cells >>>>>>>>>>>> in <<<<<<<<<<<,him .;.';/) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SPOILER OVER!!! So yeah and um, yeah great movie eh?

Legato_Blue

yes they have that ringtone on all sorts or ringtone sites. and kadaj loz and yazoo call themselfs spirits

S

Shadow Soldier

All that stuff you can order off of one of the Square Enix sites. Yes even the phone.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
They did that to relate to the games. People who have played the game will find some humor. After the battle, that song plays.

I'd like that ringtone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back