• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFT help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

Final fantasy tactics is fun, but I'm haveing trobulbe leveling up. I'm early in the game, I level in the jungle area but the enemies are getting tougher and tougher so I can't make new characters starting at level one to level up. Please help me.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
It doesn't matter if the enemy is getting stronger (btw they should be the same lvl as you in a random battle)
If you have a new character make it stay in the back with your healer. Play as you normally would but when it's your lvl 1 person's turn, make him/her attack the healer. You don't need to attack the enemy to get exp.

LinkSlySora

square-enix said:
It doesn't matter if the enemy is getting stronger (btw they should be the same lvl as you in a random battle)
If you have a new character make it stay in the back with your healer. Play as you normally would but when it's your lvl 1 person's turn, make him/her attack the healer. You don't need to attack the enemy to get exp.

So if I have everyone in my pt level one, the enemies should be around that level?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I think it works like that or they are near the same lvl as your highest person but that wasn't my point.
You can still lvl up your lvl 1 along with your main party. There is no need to make a party of all lvl 1s.
If your main party is around lvl 5 lets say just get into a battle and include your lvl 1. Make the lvl 1 attack one of your party members and it can still get exp.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
When I was recently playing FFT about three months ago, this is the team had.

Ramza: Knight
A Thief
A Monk
A Black Mage
Another Knight
(It doesn't matter what Delita or Algus are, preferably Squires or Archers.)

I had them each around level 5 at that time and I did fine. An easy way to build up is to go to Mandalia Plains, and just keep attacking your party members, since you still get experience. It is also necessary to have someone become a chemist and learn some healing items, that way you can continuously attack your party and still do fine.

KH2_Roxass

You could clear random battles to level up or you could leave a monster with low hp ,let him retreat while you hit your own guys and then heal them .This can get many experience and Job points . Good luck with the game :).

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
square-enix said:
This is the team I had (A few years back)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I didn't use him but for one battle. He makes things far too easy. He has hidden ability that's always on. It's called "Auto-win."

Spoiler Spoiler Show

LinkSlySora

*^.^* Thanks for your help! How many "special characters"[characters that have special jobs and abilities others can't learn] join your team through out the game full time. About how many people should I hire to join my team?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
*^.^* Thanks for your help! How many "special characters"[characters that have special jobs and abilities others can't learn] join your team through out the game full time. About how many people should I hire to join my team?

At some point about -say- a third of the way through the game, you shouldn't be hiring any squires. The problem is that your other units and enemies will far outclass the squires, and they will be subsequently raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back