• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF7AC Sequel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Hey, cool. Maybe it's DoC. Or they're really making a sequel.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ok

1) that is a female
2) its been edited, as when the girl is running up the building she is carrying 2 swords, but when she spins to attack (what looks like cloud) she has only 1.

i think this may be a scene out of Dirge of Cerberus, or Crisis Core (DC and CC) because i doubt square-enix would be concentrating on a sequel to final fantasy VII's sequel.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
DoC Rosso is fighting Cloud. Its a cutscene from FF7DoC. I love it!! I need it. BTW, that clip isn't edited. Rosso probably equipped and jointed both swords into one, like Cloud does.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
ha. you can tell its form game..anyway S-E failed with DoC, so there not going to be another DoC2 game nor movie..S-E said if they would like to do other FF movies..

so sorry, after BC and CC are out FFVII is over..they done ruined it with DoC do unless there crazy they wont be a DoC2..DoC was a failer and failed..

and I dont really think there be another FFVII movie..

omg though hell may frezz over with they stop with FFVII spin offs<.<

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Rufus_ShinRa said:
ha. you can tell its form game..anyway S-E failed with DoC, so there not going to be another DoC2 game nor movie..S-E said if they would like to do other FF movies..

so sorry, after BC and CC are out FFVII is over..they done ruined it with DoC do unless there crazy they wont be a DoC2..DoC was a failer and failed..

and I dont really think there be another FFVII movie..

omg though hell may frezz over with they stop with FFVII spin offs<.<
How do you know DoC was a failure? Maybe it just wasnt good for Japan. Most Americans like those kind of games.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Square care about Japan most, and Japan have better taste. :\ They LIKED X2. It was good. Chances are if they dislike DoC, it's rubbish. =P

VersionX said:
Square care about Japan most, and Japan have better taste. :\ They LIKED X2. It was good. Chances are if they dislike DoC, it's rubbish. =P
It wasn't that bad. Just lacked any replay value outside of multiplayer.

TerranOvermind

Yeah. Though I'm quasi-optimistic about DoC, I have felt since I first heard of the FF7 spinoff games that the resources could have been better spent at making a special edition remake of FF7 instead. Basically, just a graphics overhaul with one or two extra Weapon bosses added in unobtrusive places. That way a new generation of gamers could be introduced to FF7.

As for the gif: at first glance, I thought it was axel fighting cloud and thought it might be a clip from a Kingdom Hearts movie that some have talked about. Oh well, it looks good at any rate.

What made DoC a failure, by the way? Should we still be looking forward to it stateside?

SuperMax

got a suggestion, should i download DoC so i can play it or should i wait for the american release? The game is just so hot and its so tempting for me to get it right now. any suggestion guys?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
VersionX said:
Actually Nomura said in an interview before that an average ofJapanese people prefer strategy games to action. And Americans prefer action to strategy. That's why KH sold more outside Japan because they prefered the ATB rather than real time.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
XIIIth_Knight said:
oh that sucks, it would be better if there were more rpgs like kh :)

QUIT F*CKING SPAMMING..

Actually Nomura said in an interview before that an average ofJapanese people prefer strategy games to action. And Americans prefer action to strategy. That's why KH sold more outside Japan because they prefered the ATB rather than real time.

Statistics prove Nomura wrong. =)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
VersionX said:
QUIT F*CKING SPAMMING..

Statistics prove Nomura wrong. =)
You cant disagree with Nomura-san. He's been in the gaming industry for years. He knows what the public wants and how to get the most sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back