• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF12 before KH2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
youre one of the first kh2 fans that accept that, did you know? we had discussions for days going on, wether or not ff12 would be released before or after kh2...

and now we got proof itll be before XD.

monkey_boy

I don't care. I want them both. I want KH2 way more than I want Final Fantasy XII, but it was still on my list of games I want this year.

DarrcEnigma

At the bottom of the French page there's something new now: "Ceci est un poisson d'avril, ce genre de chose n'arrive qu'en rêve..." Using Babelfish to translate it, it says: "This is a fish of April, this kind of thing arrives only in dream..."

So... yeah, no FFXII any time soon. This would be what you get for trusting fan sites, especially on April 1st...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yeah, I somehow figured it was a joke too. I did not believe anything I read ysterday after visiting the kh.uk site. I mean, it would have been nice to have a new Final Fantasy game so soon. ut seriously, why give out the release date before E3?! it would make more sense to announce the date at E3

knightwalker

Im looking forward to FF12 also cause when u equip armor it shows on world map and when fighting which makes it to prove it has good quality graphics.

kizzyke

I don't know anything about the New Final Fantasy..
The only games i would love to play is the new devil may cry, the new GT, forbidden Siren and Shadow Hearts

And Ofcourse KINGDOM HEARTS 2:)

DarrcEnigma

RPGplaya said:
I don't mind, but is June the Japanese or the NA release date? I might get it, depends on how well it's rated and how it looks and other factors.

Neither. It was an April Fools' joke. Final Fantasy XII doesn't have an official release date any more than Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Kingdom Hearts II, etc. do. Or in other words, forgot you ever read this thread.

DarrcEnigma

knightwalker said:
Are you sure it was an April fools joke?
I already posted a link to the site New2Ya credited for the find. All you have to do is use Babelfish to translate the page, and you'll see for yourself that it says it's an April Fools' joke.

Trueheart3

you can't say either one is. New2Ya likes to brag about FFXII a lot. And, is ALWAYS wrong about it. FFXII was originally supposed to come out first, but then it was pushed back 3 times or more. So, the most logical new one would be KHII. Not FFXII. Neither game has a release date yet. Just be patient. Square Enix has to announce it sooner or later. Wait untill E3

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Trueheart3 said:
you can't say either one is. New2Ya likes to brag about FFXII a lot. And, is ALWAYS wrong about it. FFXII was originally supposed to come out first, but then it was pushed back 3 times or more. So, the most logical new one would be KHII. Not FFXII. Neither game has a release date yet. Just be patient. Square Enix has to announce it sooner or later. Wait untill E3
New2Ya brags about about it because he knows he is right and he is.

From the get go, it has always been Square Enix's plan that FFXII would be released before KH2! Get it through your thick head!!

It's not that complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back