• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ff10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

when do I get to see Yuna and Auruon and stuff again? What happens to wakka? How do I go back?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
If you mean after the game ends, you need to buy the next game then. Final Fantasy X-2. It is the game sequel to Final Fantasy X. I am not sure what you mean, if you are not asking about a sequel. :)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I guess youre in FFX, where Tidus is alone... are you in Zanarkand or something?! Just follow the scene and you turn back.

Otherwise, you are not intelligent enough to understand that when the game shows its credits it means its over. o_O

-RikU_

No im at the beginning of the game...where it shows him and everyone and then he goes to the stadium and gets attacked by sin.......shouldn't that be backwards? he was attacked by sin first then meets everyone.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
-RikU_ said:
No im at the beginning of the game...where it shows him and everyone and then he goes to the stadium and gets attacked by sin.......shouldn't that be backwards? he was attacked by sin first then meets everyone.

Pay attention to what he was saying, the beggining you saw was him telling his story. You won't return to that scene until some time in which he won't speak in italics anymore. Right now you are playing the story of Tidus as he remembers it and are in the past. That may be difficult to understand, but you'll get it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back