• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF to KH places

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which FF place would you like to see in KH2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
Which final fantasy place would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts 2

Midgar from Final Fantasy 7
Alexandria from Final Fantasy 9
Zanarkand Ruins from Final Fantasy 10
Balamb Garden from Final Fantasy 8
if i can find pics of the places i will put a website on here so you can find them.

AForgottenMemory

I'd like to see all of them but I'd have to go for Midgar. But only because it would be a bigger world and have more stories to tell than the others.

diogo14

I choose Zanarkand cause i don't know any of the others lol but i think that midgar is the cloud world isn't it? so it would be great to have it in the game too

U

understatement

i voted for midar "CLOUD RULEZ" but it would be better to have one from FF9 as none of the characters have been introduced yet

K

Kanjiru

Probably Midgar.I havent even played ff7 but u could say im its biggest ''havent played i'' fan.Thats why.

Legato_Blue

ok... there is never going to be anything or anyone from ff9 in kh2. not a chance nomura did nothing for that game so why would he want to put a part of it in his new game. but yeah i chose midgar cause i want sora to have to dress up as a girl in the sector six slumbs and try to infultrate don corneos mansion...mwahahaha sora in dress mwahahaha(but this would never happen if midgar was in the game)....:'(

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
midgar...ff7 is my fav game...but playing blitzball would b awesome....i doubt midgar would b in kh2...they did say cloud will have his own sidestory or w/e but that doesnt mean its the story 4rm ff7 so...i doubt midgar will b in there :(

helios

Bronze Member
Its nice to see some ff people along with the kh people but i wanna know the mysteries behind ff6 and their cities and towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back