• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF III hein please help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkSlySora

I couldn't find any info on him in these forums, so if this has been posted I wouldn't know.

Okay, guides on the internet say that hein uses barrier shift every 3 turns, but when I fight him, he uses it every turn, or somtimes, the turn after he used barrirer he just casts spells or attacks me 2 times, but then the next turn he uses barrier shift. I have Warrior with 2 swords attacking him, white mage, scholar, and a red mage. The Red Mage and Warrior both have Ice armor, and yet they are taking 170 damage per a hit! I am level 18 at this point. Does anyone have any advice to beating him? What type of armor or party set up should I have? I know most people are going to say to level up but I don't think that will help too much, I think i need a different strategy. How does a Geomancers Terrain attack do?

And if I if I need to level up where should I do that, I was training at that Molten Cave before, but the experience points there seem to be pretty low.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back