• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF charatar list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

GTX said:
Thanks for that valuable piece of information. Even though most of it is wrong. And some mispelled.

Its Selphie not Seifie. Tidus and Wakka haven't been seen yet so they cannot be confirmed. You can't just say there in there cause it makes sense. Until they appear they should not be listed. Yuffie and Aerith. Haven't been seen yet, so again until they have been seen, do not say there in the game. Yuna is speculated to be in the game and again is not confirmed. And finaly Ansem is not a Final Fantasy character, nor is DiZ, so they shoudn't even be listed. Make sure you get yours facts straight before posting false information.

true Yuffie and Aerith have yet to be confirmed but if u search IMDB you will find Yuna's voice actress amongst the cast, which is preety much as official as it gets. I could be wrong tho

adventchildkiori

theres no voice actors currently up on imdb and if they were they wouldnt be official, usually imdb doesnt have the official listing up until after the video game is out.

Counterpart

EnoehT said:
true Yuffie and Aerith have yet to be confirmed but if u search IMDB you will find Yuna's voice actress amongst the cast, which is preety much as official as it gets. I could be wrong tho

nah dont trust IMDB...before if you were searching there before it didn't even have Haley Joel Osment on it but abunch of other people.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Who else besides me wants to see someone from FF9?

i do but it wasn't a open ending so there can't be any

also there list is way off we don't know if yuffie, aerith(aeris), tidus, wakka. of yuna haven't been seen and stuff so you can't say they are in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back